Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0

me used an amd GPU an older one vega56 i can live wihit 30-35 fps nowe i have 55to 60 fps but the massive doewngrade about labndscxape and shotz pop in autogen i have fligt teo germayn island yesrtday th teh lighthous is pop in as i was neral over it same whith ship and in berlin teh half of teh autgen building are washen out have no windeo or wille be onyl flat statelit imga i have user caheching the whole City in high def

Thanks, this procedure works.
bye
I-CNCN

Depends how many of them the are like this su5 and teh both fix have only an xbox and how many of them have pc version

Are you offended if I told you that I am having a hard time deciphering what you just wrote?

1 Like

no i not offend

1 Like

For the moment Iā€™m seeing less purple/greenish color banding than before HF2, AND I have turned color_grading to off in the userrcfg.opt file (I refused to tweak cfg-files until SU5 in the first place), although Iā€™m not sure of the effect yet. With HF2 itā€™s bearable for me (i think, only did two flights so far), but i think thereā€™s some effect non-HDR monitors show that wasnā€™t to be seen pre-SU5

Okay. Have you tried writing in your mother tongue and using the globe icon to translate to English?

If a 3090 could display MSFS in all itā€™s glory at 25fps what use is it to all those with actually supported GPUs?

As a matter of fact I was answering the question about whatā€™s being wrong with the clouds with what I am seeing in the pictures. If others donā€™t see it - so be it!
No special settings on my system apart from color_grading set to off in the usercfg.opt file - although Iā€™m not yet sure what it does.

Okay tx for your clarification!

so the download is really bad only in KB now wenn i a user caceh wants to create 2 yesterday I have east fresh islands massive proplem with autogens light towers but also ship appear first shortly on who I am about 1 km before and then disappear also against whom they are more than about 2 km away from my position berlin I have fully in the usercache highest resolution but even there are the Autogen partially flat or washed out without windows without textures or just not at all there

Iā€™m totally with you on what you said. I just accept that weā€™re ā€˜not there yetā€™. Itā€™s an exciting sim with incredible potential, but things have to get sorted for a while, before most of us can just sit back and fly comfortably. Sadly, the SU5 situation was a setback, but Iā€™m confident that after the Dx12 transition, stability should slowly start building and visuals back to su4 level.

1 Like

Was this just a Windows Store update? I did not not get an in game update. Previous patches or releases let you know what to expect in that vain. Can this be added to each release so we know what to expect?

Thanks.

I found out one thing, Iā€™m starting from the airport and I have real weather, about 30 minutes CTD. I turned on msfs again and gave the weather from the presets and everything was fine.

Has anybody tried to set some wind gust in the weather options? It isnā€™t possible since the Simupdate 5 and also after the two Hotfixes. A ā€œSimulatorā€ without any wind gustsā€¦serious? There are so many elementar bugsā€¦please get your things right Asoboā€¦

I think there are three possible causes. But again this is speculation:

• Software causing this chromatic aberration kind of artifacting by having some light breaking algorithm applied to clouds.
  • Driver software messing up the blending.
  • Different color profile (HDR?) applied in game by default.

I strongly tend to believe itā€™s a combination of the first and third point (again, speculation). If i take a look at earlier screenshots the dense clouds are already leaning to a more purple (ish) color under certain angles, as does the sky during sunsets where it tends to get darker.

Brighten up the lighting could have make all more appearant.

@TomL7753
It could also be a HDR profile forced upon non HDR monitors where colors ā€œfall offā€ and are causing this.

@GhostlyFrend
Iā€™m also seeing what @TomL7753 is explaining.

Cheers!

Edit:
P.S. I also noticed a driver update from nvidia somewhere around SU5, but not shure exactly when (it included a game having dlss added, i think it was RDR 2).

1 Like

the hav promise us in an devs Vidoe that DX12 while be comming on pc with the xbox relase and now teh hav only get a bad workaround aka SU5 whit lot of proplems

Nah, Pc will get Dx12. Something obviously went wrong with su5.

Now THAT I can agree with!

I also agree. This was the point I was trying to make. should have been worded differently. Thank you Marccreal for explaining this. gordonreig, no hard feelingsā€¦:+1: