Official Discussion: May 12th, 2022 Dev Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting Top Gun to be free - that’s a (pleasant) surprise I think

3 Likes

Update: the Milviz 310R is delayed slightly and won’t be available in today’s Marketplace update. We are working with Milviz to get this product into the Marketplace as quickly as possible and will let the community know when it is available. Our apologies for the minor delay.

1 Like

Actually it was said that it would be free on the day it was announced!

1 Like

I wonder if there’s any further update regarding the timeline for the Xbox WASM issues to be rectified.It’s kind of a rhetorical question as I know the answer already. But nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1 Like

I’m also not seeing the EMB-110 update, is that also being worked on? It was supposed to be released today according to the notes.

1 Like

Ooops, missed that. Thought it might be like Reno.

1 Like

Any official info on the Top Gun content?

I suppose a couple of planes, maybe liveries for existing planes + carriers (hopefully non-American ones too).

The Milviz 310R is available in the in-sim Marketplace now. Once again, we apologize for the delay.

4 Likes

Just wondering. I use the Xbox s. Everyone is talking about update IX. Mine is still on update VIII. Is there a way I can tell Xbox to download the latest version?

These “Dev Updates” always seem more like a “Marketing Update” than anything resembling a “Dev Update”.

2 Likes

Xbox users getting screwed again by not having the 146 like PC users.

It feels to me Xbox users are getting less and less priority when it comes to new planes and some content.

That’s the Microsoft way. Their marketing is bloated.

It’s because of coding issues that were unforeseen. It only came to light when the DC-6 was released on Xbox. The solution should be implemented soon hopefully.

I want the 146 myself but there are some good aircraft on the Xbox, so we’re hardly being screwed.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s very little “dev update” to be found in the weekly dev update. And it seems that outside of reposting the same bug / wishlist slides week after week for 3 months, the only dev update is limited info on the SDK development, which is really only of interest to a limited number of people who actually understand it. The bulk of it is basically a catalog for the new marketplace content. And of course, the community section.

Personally, I think it would benefit from being split into 3 - dev, community, and marketplace updates, with each being released on a different day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.