Official Discussion: November 11th, 2021 Development Update

there is an H1 and H2 for delivery date in the Top Bugs (#2) - never seen that before and it’s not in the Key. Anyone know what it means?

1 Like

Hello I hope they are finger cockpit screen going out in then CTD for Xbox series s and x can’t wait.

First half and second half.

2 Likes

Usually released same day as the actual Sim Update.

That item will stay on for a few years, considering Matt/Working Title revealed a boatload of additional work on the Flight Management Systems during the last Dev Q&A. It’s all good news, but taking on the 430/530, plus improvements on FMS for Premium/Deluxe especially the 7xx series, on top of their previous commitments to fixing the Flight Planning and ATC? Full plate and then some.

But note the progression - G3000. Hopefully CJ4 will go quick compared to NXi because it piloted so many of the current G1000 improvements. Then onto G3000 and G3X.

3 Likes

I have zero interest on the Reno Air Race DLC. I am sure I’m not the only one.

22 Likes

Zero interest as well so you don’t walk alone mate.

6 Likes

No one needs to appreciate the Reno DLC or even purchase it to benefit from the improvements made to the sim because of it

10 Likes

I dont care Reno Air Races. Weather was fine for me. This week was the best since Release of MSFS because AIG released their AI Manager for the sim.

Im lookin forward fot Sim Update 36 in 2025 when AI will be adressed.

The AI at current state is absolute trashy and in no manner in an adequate state for this beautiful sim. It lacks soo much potential in this direction.

5 Likes

At what time (GMT) will the GOTY version be released next week? I have to ask because of my slow internet…

Excited to see how the vr controllers are implemented :+1:

Also hoping there may have been progress on the SU5 aliasing/shimmering, or maybe it won’t be present at all in dx12 mode

2 Likes

Starting to get embarrassing for microsobo.
As mentioned so often above, it’s just rediculus how Xbox users are treated.
Waiting now since literally release on console for the fix of the not working door on the spitfire… Devs saying waiting for investigation of Asobo team.
Also the big lack of content in the official in game store is embarrassing for microsobo as it was advertised as the same experience as on PC…
Sad that it still isn’t the case after few months

P.s. and still waiting for so many aircraft’s and other add ONS from 3rd party developers…
Like p-38, f-22, A320n flyby wire, and so on…
Since months now…

2 Likes

I play MSFS on Xbox SX. So I’m looking forward to see the game be better in a years time…. Would like to see LIVE traffic in the SIM fixed and not cause CTD’s

3 Likes

Good morning to all my positive fellow flyers, nice to see so many happy simmers here. :smiley:
I’m personally looking forward to Helsinki photogrammetry and many more things coming with this SU, like new planes.
We have not been hearing nothing from WU7, so maybe there is a chance we get that in December or January.
Just waiting the update to the development roadmap, which will be soon I think.
Have a nice day all. :hugs:

-eelis-

2 Likes

FBW is never coming to Xbox in it’s current iteration. The developers have already said this.

2 Likes

…just a little comparison:

Imagine you are buying a new car, for the full price.
But when it gets delivered you’ll recognize that there are only three wheels, no drivers door and the breaking pedal isn’t working.
And now you’re going to address all this issues to the manufacturer/dealer, the only answer you get is: “oh, that’s not supposed to be so, but we are “working” it. We also can’t say when the issues will be solved, or when the product will have the quality as it was advertised and sold to the customer. But thanks you have paid full price for it…”

Guess nobody would be happy with the purchase of such a car.

And also guess that the car manufacturer or dealer wouldn’t keep their job for long as they don’t start to take their jobs seriously…

3 Likes

Wish I never brought this game. Where are the planes. It’s all airport.

It’s meant to be a flight simulator not a airport sim.

How many people have brought from the Xbox market place. I am guessing just a handful.

2 Likes

Excited about the announced weather update.

2 Likes

Xbox player play this sim not realistic or? I mean you use a controller? If so the developer’s can give them the planes with a easy FM or not?

It is somewhat ironic that after the hundreds (thousands?) or posts after SU5 about how much the sim was actually all about serving the xbox community and the PC users were being dumped…we now have hundreds of posts about the reverse!

4 Likes