Official Discussion: Reno Air Racing

This where I am too. Undecided, may wait for a few patches first.

1 Like

Hello, i got some issue today while racing with the P51, i have reached 2400 points and the last 2 races, i didn’t get any point even when finishing first. Is there a points limit per day or something ? i still get my points with the other planes.

Bug on view settings… following is not working at all or not as compared to free flight in the unlimited class…
Zoom,
translate,
saving/return to saved view options

Honestly, feels like a total mess… literally getting heart attacks by this quality of releases…

So why has been the beta and testing when it hasn’t been addressed?

Cannot discuss that – Beta Tester’s NDA.

If you want answers, maybe try to get into the next Beta Test Program …

There was no NDA on the Reno test.

1 Like

I’ve also been in beta testing and reported exactly that issue/bug…
But seems money won over quality again.

I did only two races in unlimited class and broke them off cause it’s unpayable in cockpit view with those “stupid” bugs!!

So sorry to say it that hard way again
“Asobo, get your job done!”

It’s always the same story: We do some beta tests, report issues but the timing before release is so short that they don’t fix anything and release it in the same state we got the beta.

1 Like

Does anyone else have a blank G1000 screen in the T-6 “Radial Velocity”? Despite my best efforts I can’t get anything to display on it.

Can you race alone with other computer generated planes?

That would be nice – but no…

It would be nice to have an Optional “Computer generated” CHASE Plane, which could possibly be the flight of the current best leaderboard race. But that would mean recording the track of every plane flying, so the best one could used.

Sane here, but when racing it is irrelevant so I don’yt complain about it. General flying in the sim is another matter

Where can one report bugs. A couple of simple graphic issues plus a few. Like while my controllers work perfectly in some games, at the start of a race, there is zero control and plane flies into the ground before the count down.

T-6 silhouette in the post race screen is a Grumman Avenger, (AT-6) Doesn’t have a rear gunner

T-6 shadow in the pre race lobby video is actually an L9 shadow. The same when on pace lap approaching the start

MSFS ZENDESK

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Great race Dr Mac. Good win…Only just!! :smiley:

Hey :slight_smile: it was really close. so sorry for the collision at the end, i was looking at you on my left before the pole then you went on top and i couldn’t do anything. Join us on the discord anytime you want :smiley:

Thank you!!

Will do Thanks! Could you send me an invite please??

Harry #5166

I found someone on Reddit who has had it working since release so there must be a add on conflict of some sort.

Link does not take me to the server. Could you provide an invite link please??

So has the novelty worn off already? I’m finding it hard to Q into any races, East cost during prime time. When it does it’s usually only 1 or 2 others. Are others seeing the same thing?