Official Discussion: September 9th, 2020 Development Update

Maybe I’m missing something but FS won’t launch because it says there is a mandatory update in the Microsoft store. But when I go there I don’t see the update. Anyone have any answers.

TIA

Nevermind I found it. Thanks to this forum. Ugh.

1 Like

PLEASE, PLEASE ASOBO, also include in this Hotfix the repair of Bush Trips. The problem of the POI numbers desappear in the FD and and in the VFR map after the completion of the 1st leg and also the problem in the G1000 that desplays only 4 digits of the POI.

2 Likes

Was DX12 ever completed on PC? It seems to have dropped off the wish list. Just hoping there is still room for improving visual quality in VR.

It’s likely still there and started, in this update they just didn’t post the standard wishlist feedback snapshot, just the VR. This is from the week before:

Hi, Am not sure why but im having difficulties in finishing the update. My update stuck at ‘Downloading fs-base-ai-traffic-0.1.102.fspatch…’ for few hours. Managed to get till 3% and then it revert back to 0%. have been happening for more than an hour. I’ve moved the community folder temporarily out from the installation path. anyone experiencing the same? Now i can’t play at all since this is a mandatory update.

Just run MSFS with admin privileges.

oh nice update

There are increasing reports of this particular issue today. It is being investigated to see if it is a server side issue. Hopefully it will get resolved soon, if so.

Thanks for the ‘News’ window within the Updates window on the welcome screen.

Unfortunately, clicking on the Zendesk link to report an issue throws up a 404!

@CanukUK A warm welcome to the forums.

I assume you are referring to this screen in MSFS:

If so then I can confirm that there seems to be an issue with the link to Zendesk.
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/’ seems to be the link it is trying to point to.
I have passed the information on to those who may be able to do something about it.

Tqs. I did a fresh re-installation yesterday but didnt get me to nowhere. But today it seems that it might have been fixed. But hey, 131GiB to go. Finger crossed! :crossed_fingers:

Can anyone tell me why it still takes ages for addons to get their updates to the Marketplace?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.