The 1935 Douglas DC-3

Another couple of things I’ve detected:

• The commands “Rudder trim right” and “Rudder trim left” don’t work. Rudder trim handle only works with the mouse.

• The second one it’s a problem of the sim: if you assign the commands “Increase/Reduce Propeller Pitch” (in case you don’t have enough axis in your joystick) the levers don’t move simultaneously, they aren’t synchronized. When you reduce the props slowly, pressing several times the button, one of the levers will go back much more than the other. Surprisingly the only post I’ve found about this problem is this And a video (it’s with the baron but with the DC3 happens the same).

I think I’m going to step aside for a while with this addon. Too many things (texturing, systems, lack of information about how piloting, the manual with features don’t included on the release, etc…) I love the DC3, but I suspect it has not received the love and attention that an important release like this one deserves. And it needs much more work than the published four points on the official known bugs list. What a pity.

1 Like