Official Discussion: Upcoming Hotfix Announcement

I’m sorry if my wording might be letting the impression that I’m telling one how to do his job. If this is what transpires, let me say that I’m considering Asobo people are really smart and they would spot any exaggerated use of “complacent and precautious” wording as suspicious anyhow (“comme le nez au milieu du visage”).

This is why I might be more inclined to be synthetic and blunt with these technical matters, not because I’m being disrespectful to their intelligence, but because I believe it makes it easier to understanding each other on technical grounds when (but if) we’re letting feelings aside.

I can’t help knowing a lot of what I’ve talking about (I mean 20 years proven track record in the simulation industry must count for something) and I’d find it to be a wasted opportunity for Asobo and Microsoft not to benefiting from it*. This job offer is interesting for sure, and it also gives the perspective to working with Lionel whom latest video I adored, but I believe we could have a much better and fruitful collaboration in a much different way than this (although I wouldn’t mind considering moving back to France in this region :slight_smile: )

*just a small addendum because it might sound presumptuous, but as of now no one is benefiting from each other expertise still and I believe there is much more we could do together than just in a role of 3rd party vendor.

11 Likes