Official Discussion: Upcoming Hotfix Announcement

@Jummivana is this a pc hot fix only or also Xbox?

i can`t wait :innocent:

I hope they donā€™t revert the taa implementation, I like being able to see air traffic without horrible ghosting trails.

Sometimes a compromise is necessary for better usability.

I am in the exact same boat as you. No mods in Community and all 3rd party removed from Content Manager. No CTD/Freezing pre-SU5 and I crash all the time now. So Iā€™m anxious for the fixes as well and was also disappointed theyā€™re not getting resolved for another few weeks.

Mouse right click/hold no longer will let you pan inside the cockpit. It works fine with the outside view. This makes the mouse much less usefu, and has only been a problem since the latest update.

Great to hear, thank you!

@Jummivana nice to hear with the Hotfixā€¦

I have also 2 points:

1. I fly a Cessna 172 in real Life. Since the Simupdate 5 and also after the Hotfix the Elevator Trim Wheel in both Cessnaā€™s 172 is damaged. I only fly these two planes. The Elevator Trim Wheel reacts to sensible, jumps and makes a strange click sound. Its absolutely not like in real life.

Before Sim update 5 everything was fine and the elevator trim was like in real life. Why did Asobo change a working Trim Function? I donā€™t understandā€¦

Please repair it fast. For me it is now unplayable and not realistic.

1. there is a shine, shimmer or flicker of the buildings in VR. It is terrible and a big problem since the Simupdate 5 in VR. It would be great if it will be fixed soon or to get an answer when it will be fixed.
5 Likes

Thanks for your prompt action, this is much appreciated.

Glad to see we were not crazy in saying there was a graphical downgrade for people that were playing on ULTRA before SU5 as many users tried to say with tons of post diminishing the issues

4 Likes

What about the thread for missing scenery like airport terminal walls?

1 Like

Is anyone concerned that the hotfix for the low res textures and washed out graphics will put the fps back to pre-SU5 levels?

2 Likes

Whilst fighting with the A32NX today noticed a few problems with addons using SimConnect e.g. Little Navmap, GoVFRMap and Enhanced Live Traffic. Is it possible this may have something to do with at least a few of the CTDā€™s?

I didnt read through the replies, but any update or plans on the memory leak issue with live traffic causing frame rate to drop from 80+ to 15-20 after an hour or two into a flight?

@Jummivana
Iā€™ve forgotten to link to other relevant material about this (and possibly a bug in SU5):

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Awesome news! Thank you for your hard work MS/Asobo! And congratulations on a, successful X-Box release. You guys are the best.

Yes, I did wonder :slightly_smiling_face:

Good News on the update for sure. One more request. Can we get a voucher for some free beer. The last release had too much whine. :wink:

Thank you for keeping us informed. Will there be a fix included to cure the induced mouse lag please?

It would be better to have lower fps and a working sim then high fps and constant CTDs, wouldnā€™ it?

After this updateā€¦ the planes in the water just land on the waterā€¦ and not IN itā€¦ and now like the tubine planes just land on theirā€¦ turbines : /

I know. The number varies from 5 days, a week, to 10 days. It keeps. Growing.