[OFFICIAL POLL] Connection Problems? [16 April 2022 and ongoing]

Been getting these far too regularly. I just go back in to the options menu and re enable Bing data. Seems to work, for a while at least. Def no my side. Hope they fix it soon

No Ā« low bandwidth Ā» message, but recently regularly problems with online data. Stuck on Ā« fly Ā» screen with online data but not offline.
Depend of the day and sometimes of the plane usedā€¦

I flew yesterday evening no problem or error messages EGLL to GCLP, A320neo, although the scenery in VR on arrival was terrible, extremely low res and shimmery. Restarting VR with and with escape / resume of the sim improved it a bit. This was with nothing in the Community folder.
Today with things like Toolbar Pushback and Concorde in the Community Folder I could leave Concorde on the runway for a long time but just after take off each time I got the lost connection message with the child voice ATC, plus once, a Windows canā€™t access memory message. Bailing out to the pub! Not sure if thereā€™s more than one issue here.

I am flying today and all my stutters are goneā€¦ I also did a big PC upgrade yesterday, so that could be the cause (went with an i9-12900k, DDR5 RAM).

2 Likes

I started experiencing the issue today, only after SU9. Before the update my connection was stable. Iā€™m in Poland on 600Mbps link.

1 Like

From today I have the same. After SU9. Iā€™m in Poland.

Since Sim Update 9 this is coming up all the time, every few minutes. (Xbox Series X)

1 Like

Same issue here. It all happened after SU9. Asobo/Jayne Could you please look into this? This is not an embellishment - people cannot play the Simā€¦

2 Likes

No update from the Dev Q&Aā€¦ it would be nice to hear an update by now; even if the team is still investigatingā€¦ is the source of this issue known to members from the team?

The dev q&a didnā€™t answer this??? smh.

Not happening to me today. (so far)

This update just broke the game last time the San Francisco Airport was entirely pink, I give up, go to sleep I work tomorrowā€¦

Since SU9, I havnā€™t got the bandwith thingy. Letā€™s seeā€¦

I have exactly the same issue. I am also wondering if FPS could drop without the error message because of the same server/bandwidth issue ? It has been two weeks FPS are randomly getting lower and lower as soon as I take off, and some few flights without any issue. This is completely random and I am unable to fly a full IFR flight more than 1 hour because of thisā€¦Same problem with quite empty community (only A32NX)

So 1 month to wait right?

Not sure what that means.
Server issues donā€™t usually need sim updates to fix.

Having the same issue. Tried 5 flights today and couldnt even take-off cause of the low bandwidth message. Takes an eternity to switch back online and when I eventually do then I get the message again. :cry:

A better way would be for that message to not display at all or the sim to keep running and try reconnect in the background, or it downloads whatever it can without the message popping up.

Hello @OlieTsubasa443,
I noticed that the online services was changed back to operational on the three categories of the status page.

Does this mean the issues described in this thread, should be resolved?
Would it be possible to receive any comment about this ā€œconnection problem issueā€ form the team?

1 Like

Today when I launch the game