[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: My Friends and I

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

This past week we challenged you to take a screenshot “Spontaneous Landing." The winner is @EvilerGlitter37 for their creative take of “landing” on the moon.

This Week’s Challenge

My Friends and I: Grab your flight buddies and explore a part of the world together! Take a screenshot of your flight posse gathered together in the air or no the ground.

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Image must have more than one aircraft in it
  4. Safe-for-work liveries
  5. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

Suggestions

As an FYI, we will be flying over a few Indonesia islands on April 9th on our Official Twitch Stream for our weekly community fly-in. If you haven’t found a good reason to join and fly with us yet, consider joining for that sweet sweet screenshot! All skill levels welcome.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

1 Like

Rule 3. Default aircraft and liveries?

Can we change that rule? None of the groups I fly with use default aircraft or liveries (or even airports, weather etc.). And looking at submissions, neither do many others.

6 Likes

I 2nd that comment :point_up: get rid of the default aircraft rule

1 Like

7 Likes

You know you are bad when you can’t even keep a close diamond formation in Cessna’s :rofl:

3 Likes

Deal, I think it’s outdated now anyway. Thanks!

5 Likes

Jay now I can finally submit screenshots :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What does this mean exactly? (So that I don’t infringe the rule)

1 Like

Basically it just means appropriate liveries. Nothing sexual, political, religious, etc.

2 Likes

Ah yes. I wouldn’t even think of that personally.

I am sorry, I cannot partake. I find all aircraft sexy.

4 Likes

Hi all, here me and my friend discovering some Faunas @Frafire05

4 Likes

My screenshot during Emilie’s live Japan stream

1 Like

Awesome group flight with Gkatz2022, @FlyingCookie650, Terminus, @AmbitiousPilots, @aRk02380, @AwesomeBlack533, @EpicPrimus, @Jummivana and @Pieter1982NL!

6 Likes

Ground staff: “Boss, we do have yet another such flight community besieging our little airport! Total chaos here! Can’t move a single aircraft back and forth… and send in more fuel trucks, too!”

“Uh… jets go first?”

“Folks, we might have to adjust take-off procedures just a little…!”

“And we have a take-off!”

From the flight manual of Carribean Air: “The smaller the island, the smaller the runway.”

“Pilots of the Carribean”-tour (formerly known as “Bay of Mexico”-tour), greatly organised by @FootanMouth

1 Like

Preparing for take-off at Zhuhai (ZUH) airport:

Over Hong Kong with the community (glittering light dots)

Great guided Hong Kong tour by @SeedyL3205

1 Like