Just around the corner from where I live Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, UK

Sky are my home! :wink:

Someware in America:

Florence

Frankfurt traffic

Tokyo

Iseo Lake, Montisola. My real house… :relaxed:

3 Likes

Pointing at my Peaceful Dawny and Dusky Home.
When you look closely you’ll see that our quarter winks at the heavens above. That behaviour is by design :wink:.

1 Like

México City, México

Castle Chapultepec

Alameda Central

Historical Center

panoramic and The WTC México

Santa Fe in approx to the international airport of México

1 Like

Landing at International Airport Cologne-Bonn 14L

1 Like

The capital city of my home, England.

2 Likes

Stockholm, Sweden

Living in Paris, France, close to the “Iron Lady” , for almost all my life

1 Like

Gáldar and Mount Teide, Canary Islands

3 Likes

1 Like

Québec City / Canada

This shot was taken shortly after a take-off from EGLF (Farnborough, England) rwy 24, and clearly shows my house and the surrounding neighbourhood. The default 747-8 is in a Cargolux livery by mcambel (I mainly vly long haul cargo vlights).

The start from EDDW Airport Bremen in the north of Germany

The city of Bremen where I was born and grow up. Alle the small details like the Dom, the Old Town Hall and New Town Hall. Town Hall together with the statue of “Roland” in the Market Place was declared a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2004.

The Weserstadion, homebase of the famous football club SV Werder Bremen. Werder have been German champions four times, and the European Cup Winners’ Cup once.

This is Oyten. A few kilometers from the gates of Bremen. You can see our house, but it’s not accurate. A little too big, much too big. But the place is otherwise well represented.

1 Like

The Lut Desert, widely referred to as Dasht-e Lut (Persian"Emptiness Plain"), is a large salt desert in Iran (world’s 25th-largest desert). The surface of its sand has been measured at temperatures as high as 70 °C (hottest place on earth), so fortunately my home is NOT located there, but certainly an interesting place to visit, sitting in a cockpit…

My apartment complex is just a bunch of warehouses in the sim now. It used to be fairly accurate, but something changed a while back.

Half Moon Bay California USA

4 Likes

Norway (could call it my 2nd home :slight_smile: )

Land of the long white cloud(s)

2 Likes