[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: My House

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Best Kept Secret - @ScenicAtol3300

This Week’s Challenge

My House: Capture a screenshot of the city, town, country, or area you are from (no need to be specific and no need to write it down if you don’t want to share details on where you live). We have such a diverse community and would love to see the beautiful landscape and cities where our simmers reside!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Everyone
I’m the first one I guess ! :wink:

Lyon, France living next to this beautiful stadium (Groupama Stadium - Parc OL) and of course my local airport (LFLY - Bron)

2 Likes

Hello everybody. I live here. The Stadium Antonio Vespucio Liberti and Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery Buenos Aires, Argentina :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m actually living inside the Bing Maps…Here is me cutting grass at my house…near Boston…Feel free to Bing Search!!! :grinning:

10 Likes

Here I’m pointing at my house! The quarter where I live is built like a winking face, smiling to everyone above!

2 Likes

I live in the Pacific NorthWest outside of Portland Metro… appx 50 miles NorthWest of this screenshot I grabbed. Thats Mt. Hood in the pic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is a picture of my home, in Yaounde, Cameroun.

2 Likes

Too bad, the church of my village built in 1100 after JC, has disappeared.
it was present even if not exactly the reflection, some time ago… but here is my village of France.

1 Like

I’ve heard that MS/ASOBO only accepts entries of photos with the standard AXSGS tail number on planes and ignores personal tail numbers.

Is that true? I have a ton of great photos, but they all have my personal tail number.

And I don’t switch tail numbers, I always use the same personal one.

Feel free to use a personalized tail number. :slight_smile: As long as it doesn’t break the Code of Conduct as far as appropriateness it’s fine!

1 Like

Home Planet Earth

9 Likes

Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sweet home San Diego! That’s the Coronado Bay Bridge, just a few miles south of downtown and the airport.

1 Like

Unsure if the Spitfire is in the Marketplace, if so then this’ll do of my “Home” town of Brighton, Sussex, England

Dedicated to the HEMS crew of my hometown Rotterdam (EHRD)

1 Like

We landed in Eindhoven, the Netherlands… years ago…

1 Like

The area where I live with the city of Darmstadt (South of EDDF Frankfurt/Main Airport) in the background.

north rhine westphalia

1 Like