[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Rivers

Seeing this theme immediately gave me the idea to recreate the opening shot of London’s River Thames from the long running British TV soap opera, Eastenders:

Couldn’t decide between the original or the more moody second version, so I’ll submit them both :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Turns out I had a few other pretty river snaps saved in my screenshot folder too, so here are a couple more!

8 Likes

Cessna Caravan - Martinique, vicinity of LFFF Airport Le Lamentin.

La Manzo is a lake in the hills feeding Ravine Saint-Pierre, a small stream emanating from it and regulating its water level. There is a dam, barrier La Manzo and an aquaduct. The lake itself is fed from various small mountain streams.

Although this scenery is not marked as a POI on Martinique, imho it deserves one…

1 Like

I may have submitted this before but it fits this theme so well!

4 Likes

Niagara Falls

Ganges

Columbia river

and Snake river

3 Likes

5 Likes

A river of ice…

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

La Canche river along Le Touquet airport in North of France.

2 Likes

Seeing as it was in the last trailer

6 Likes

Deep valley flying

2 Likes

3 Likes

Glacial flows in Iceland, so mesmerising!

6 Likes

This Sim is simple breathtaking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Exploring the Panama Canal and flying over the Bridge of the Americas on short final into Albrook Gelabert Airport in Panama City, Panama. The Canal doesn’t technically qualify as a “river” but I figured it was in the spirit of the OP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Netherlands, River Waal near Megen

Downstream to the west is Heerewaarden,

2 Likes

Brakiven, Sweden

Mahi river bank in Gujarat/India

This screenshot is from a flight “Mahatma Gandhi’s Salt March from 1930 from Ahmedabad to Dandi”:

3 Likes