[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: The Setup

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

1st place from last week’s challenge: @Fillippo20032222

This Week’s Challenge

The Setup: Capture a photo of your current simming setup - get creative.

Rules

1. Must have MSFS on screen
  2. Clean desk

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

Suggestions

It doesn’t matter if you have a laptop or a full 737 cockpit - your creativity is what counts.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

Bold of you to assume I have a desk.

8 Likes

Totally a fan. . .of that ehm desk.

1 Like

Absolutely genious! Serves as a table and cools your computer at the same time!

1 Like

Good idea for cooling down your pc

1 Like

This is a wonderful way to cool down :smile:

Something like this ?

4 Likes

Clean desk…you do realise I am flight planning don’t you :rofl:

10 Likes

„Clean desk“ - aaaaand… I am out already :rofl:

Into Saglek Labrador CYSV

1 Like

Not the cleanest desk, but I don’t have that much room left after having to work from home and having to have the work laptops with me.
VR with this setup is amazing, especially in the 747, feels like you’re really in the cockpit!

6 Likes

I’m waiting for my HC Bravo throttle, but here we are today, in this little nook providing an amazing window to the whole world, thanks to MSFS-2020. :airplane: :slight_smile:

It’s nice to use both a yoke and a stick; the little controller on the left side of the yoke is used for the external views and for looking around inside the planes.

2 Likes

The hardest part about MSFS, is the overwhelming amount of choices. “Where should I go today? What should I fly?” So, this pic of my set up is titled “Choices.” :grin:

2 Likes

The ultrawide is nice if I want to watch a streamer or some videos while I am flying, but nothing beats VR if I really want to get sucked into it.

2 Likes

I love Innsbruck LOWI in winter with the Airbus and my controllers.

1 Like