[OFFICIAL] Weekly Dev Update Screenshot Challenge: Wingin' it

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Rainbows: Spitice0 (Twitter)

This Week’s Challenge

Wingin’ it: Capture a screenshot of those magnificent wings of your aircraft!

If you have any screenshot challenge ideas for the future, send @Jummivana a DM!

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default or 1st party aircraft recommended
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

Any submissions that show bigotry or hate will be automatically deleted. Members of our community team within Microsoft Flight Simulator proudly identify in the LGBTQIA+ community, and Microsoft as a company promotes diversity and inclusion in all their gaming communities.

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread, or if you’re on Twitter you can tweet your photo with the #MSFSchallenge hashtag!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Dirty Wings

On Top

Amazing desert-scape

Wings get you anywhere!

What a view!

Touchdown

Loop!

Many wings

One wing is never enough

4 Likes

1 Like

Beautiful day for fishing off the coast of Italy

After take off from Rwy23 of NZQN

1 Like

1 Like

My Brother lied, there’s no Walmart here!

Not even a Quicky Mart!

My eyes! My eyes!