Ok this is about a 3rd party aircraft

ok so i purchased the A320 Fenix,
and i’m enclosing a picture.
it’s strange any livery i use including the one that comes with the plane shows this on the nose of the aircraft…
Any one with experience or aircraft developers know what could cause this, or is this maybe a MSFS 2020 issue?
there is the picure.
And yes i contacted Fenix Support and they are no help…
Been talking to them for 2 weeks they are not even close to figuring this out…

By the way this only happens on the Fenix all other Aircraft including 3rd party ones doesn’t do this…

Donny

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Have you made the question on Fenix discord server as suggested by RiptideBlack ?

Not sure if you read my post i been talking directly with the Developers of Fenix, they are no help lol

Sorry I did not see that you already checked with them :slight_smile: . Have you tried removing all your addons from the Community folder, just keeping the A320 Fenix ?. Maybe there is a conflict with a mod.

Have you tried reinstalling the Airbus itself? Maybe some model file was corrupted during download.

Do you still have the stock Asobo A320 installed? If so try removing it via Content Manager and see what happens. It looks like a livery painting issue to me.

To be honest: I have no clue about what’s causing it but something is now persistent in my head :laughing:

Happy :small_airplane:

If not already done, you can also post your question here: