Online status is always offline and cant change server

I too seem to be getting offline errors mid flight and on final (annoying). Then seconds later it goes online. Maybe this is Asobo working on a hotfix or server issues? Non the less I have not had connection issues prior to SU5

2 Likes

Ya lots of online issues, my weather keeps on changing to clear skies constantly

Well shucks, since he’s quoting my post and my blathering actually helped someone - beverages are on me!

Yeh I do agree, coffee is for N98KM, the solution was theirs I just passed it on , kudos to you, life saver.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue. My game status is offline and I can’t change the server. I have logged out from the x-box-server and logged in again but that doesn’t helped.
The only thing I have changed yesterday was that I have I created the rolling cache.

Workaround.
Turn on multiplayer and save changes.
You can change your status and server.

Turn off multiplayer and save changes.
You cannot change your status and server.
Status and server greyed out.

So turn on multiplayer and save changes.

2 Likes

Thank you TenPatrol, it helped, I’m now online again. Wonderful!

1 Like

I have the same problem here since SU5, I cannot be online if multiplayer is OFF. Feel like if it was mandatory to use multiplayer to benefit from AZURE atc (bummer!)… ???

thats the concern i have whether photogrammetry and other features work when it says offline.

Good evening everyone,

On the other hand I have stuttering since the activation of the multiplayer mode! well we can’t have it all (for now) :sleepy:

I have the same problem and it’s really frustrating because I would like to play on a server and observer players doing there own things if anyone has a fix please let me know :slight_smile:

Hi, i had the same problem. Solution for me was to go to Options → General Options → Data and set Online Funtionality to ON and hit Apply and Save. I had to restart MSFS after that.
I dont know how it got turned off with me but that helped me atleast.

3 Likes

This worked for me, thanks!!!

1 Like

Since a couple of days the server is offline for me. When I switch on the multiplayer mode so I get the connection to the server, but I don´t need to play in the multiplayer mode because it works fine before without that mode on (I guess because of a bug in hotfix 2?) I have the stock version. I tried logging out and in all af the platforms. Any ideas?
Thanks, Werner

But, Is it neccessary to get always the sever online to get Bing datas ? Or does it not matter?

multiplayer

Is local connect and multiplayer supposed to be grayed out? I had the issue where it wasn’t connecting to servers as someone else mentioned here, but I restarted and the profile icon is no longer grayed out, and I can select EAST or WEST USA servers, and online status.

Why is multiplayer grayed out? Is it because I don’t have any friends? Am I that big of a loser? lol

1 Like

multiplayer2

UPDATE: I choose “World Map” from the main menu, and went in to start flight planning. In the upper right I licked “flight conditions” changed the setting on how I see players from “live” to “all” and back to “live”, and now the local players is not grayed out at the top (first of four icons across the top near gamer tag).

I hope this helps someone.

Thank you so much, it’s been doing my head in

1 Like

You are the best!!!

Worked for me perfectly!

1 Like

Klicka på multiplayer set den på on och spara det. Eventuellt logga in igen.