Online stutters and connection messages block controls

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes - same issue

Brief description of the issue:

The sim is far too quick to turn off online services. The notification that comes up blocks all controls, causing an unstable flight or even a crash. This is affecting gameplay!

I had another message just on landing, which blocked all controls until I clicked on an option with the mouse. I had to move my hands from the controls to the mouse, move the cursor to the option and click it, without being able to ignore the message, or even press pause!

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

How to reproduce this? I feel a lot of these issues are on the MS server side.
You could fly, and then disconnect your internet whilst flying. Note the message is obtrusive, that all control inputs are blocked including pause commands,

The solution to this is to change the notification, unobtrusive and not in the field of view, and one where we can choose to interact with it later if a choice is required.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

No relevant

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

This has been an issue since release.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello @Parorng,
Please contribute to this wishlist topic: