ORBX Panama City and MPTO

I purchased both ORBX Panama City pack and V Pilot’s MPTO and having issues, does anyone know if these two are compatible? There’s a large white square NW of the city and the first time I tried to land at MPTO there was only a runway, the second time the airport buildings were there but the runway seems to have doubled, like one on top of the other. Any thoughts?

1 Like

I have installed the Orbx Panama free scenery from MSFS Marketplace, but I don’t see any change anywhere for the Panama Canal, which is featured on this update.

The update is installed in the Official folder of MSFS (Steam edition) but I am not seeing the Orbx graphics anywhere all along the canal. Please advise…

Capture

Something isn’t installed correctly. There should also be a folder called : orbx-landmarks-panama-city-pack

Thank you.

Hey I also get the white ground squares. I contacted MS and Orbx and they basically told me too bad, no refunds. Has anyone else managed to figure out what is possibly causing this?

I have this issue with a bunch of airports the last two weeks. I’m not sure what changed.

You have to buy the main pack first I think. The other pack for free only works with it.

Thank you.

I have the same issue with the white tiles, does anybody know what causes them?

This could be a loading issue. Fly there again.

Raised my terrain level of detail to 150 and it fixed the problem, I guess u just need a beefy PC