Owners of GeForce 600/700/900 series cards, please chime in

Those are the remaining ones I think, there were also a couple of replies in the Update #5 hotfix discussion thread, but they are kind of lost among other posts complaining about different problems.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/flickering-clouds-after-update-oct-29th/309898

I agree. I am in it mostly for the visuals, and not being able to enjoy the clouds and the way they affect the lighting, which is one of this simulator’s most gorgeous features in my opinion, is a huge blow. It also means I cannot play the Halloween challenge since there is no way to modify the weather, and even then I would be missing on the spooky cloud formations. Even if the issue is fixed eventually, the challenge will be removed in next week’s patch…

Unfortunately the amount of voices can only be as big as the amount of Kepler and Maxwell 1.0 users. While we are probably almost nothing compared to the entire userbase, based on the responses I’ve seen in the last two days I think it could be enough for Asobo to step up and do something. As always, the most direct way to communicate with the developers is Zendesk, and once they catch up with the reports we might get an update on what is going to happen.

Personally I’m not going to contact live support since they would just tell me that my GTX 750 is a lower number than the minimum GTX 770 even if it is a newer architecture, so I would suggest people using the GTX 780 Ti, GTX 960M or similar to contact support again once our Zendesk reports are marked as “Solved” I presume.