[PacSim] - KSLC Salt Lake City International Airport

[WIP]

Very first photo of KSLC from Pacific Islands Simulation. Would update here when more info come, I cannot wait for this!

12 Likes

They have cool sceneries but way overpriced and offer absolutely no seasonal discounts. My only beef with them.

1 Like

Yes, I had KSLC PacSim P3D4 and it was fine. Now that KSLC has changed so much, we need this update.

Wow, for me that’s the news of the week! I’ve been waiting for a good rendition of this airport in this lovely area for a long long time.

1 Like

Their P3D version was way outdated. Can’t wait to get my hands on this one. As I fly Delta livery aircraft mainly, this would be my new western hub.

2 Likes

Love RKSI. But that took way too long to release since the first photos came out. Almost a year!

Hope this one doesn’t take as long

More pictures and project progress from PacSim. Pictures show PBR work on the new terminals.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Can not wait. My home airport. Forever stuck with its old terminals in the base sim.

3 Likes

That’s a great home scenery to have @WellREDBarron

I’ve so much enjoyed wondering in and out of the SLC area, both VFR and IFR. Very impressive changes of scenery too. Either North, West, South or East. In one hour on a 737 and you’re in a completely different landscape.

1 Like

An excellent home hub indeed! Love it out here. Although a storm is coming tonight!

Stay safe mate! But sure would be fun simming through it I’ll bet. Just passing midnight here in Europe so I’m afraid I have to forgo this one.

1 Like

Great, this is my favourite hub. Unfortunately the standard FS airport doesn’t look great so this is definitely on my wishlist.

I visited KSLC right before the Olympics. Still regret not flying back on the Lockheed Tristar.

Some more photos from their Facebook:

10 Likes

It’s looking good, I can’t wait!! Anyone know of possible release date!?

2 Likes

Glad there’s finally a good model of the delta maintenance hangar.

1 Like

I’m excited for these terminals!

10 Likes

SLC, PHX and IAH are the most needed 3rd party US airports. Looking forward to this one!

4 Likes

Also looking forward to this. Right now the only options for KSLC are from Deimos (ugh), and Salt Lake Simulations (surprisingly decent, actually, but has some rough edges). A high quality version would definitely be a plus.

More Photos! They’re making progress!

7 Likes