Parallel 42's new "Flow" addon looks pretty cool

Should be releasing very shortly according to the developer. The no sim restart teleport function to a new airport will be worth the cost of it alone.

Haven’t heard of it. Do you have more information?

I saw the 2 hour interview on Twitch. The flight sim streamer TwoToneMurphy had the dev on, and showed Flow working in the sim, so I guess that’s the best place to see it.

The cool part is there will be a developer version, where people with coding experience can take Flow, and write in sim scripts to do a lot of stuff. I expect a lot of cool things to start showing up on Flightsim(dot)to once Flow is released.

The other cool thing is it unmasks all the flight simulator events in real time, and can log them… think aircraft developers that have been looking for de-bugging tools.

1 Like

See article and Twitch-stream here: https://msfsaddons.com/2022/11/05/42-teases-flow-an-incredibly-powerful-menubar-replacement-tool-for-msfs/

Try to imagine this “a knobster from sim innovations that could control //42 new menu replacement “Flow” well i gues this would be a match made in heaven? What do you think?

Yup. My throttle is a Virpil with several built in knobs. Will come in very handy.

Flow is now up on Orbx’s website, but isn’t available for purchase yet. Just FYI…

The Pro and essential versions are availible on the ORBX website, the freeware version not yet

They’ve now disappeared from Orbx Central. Orbx may have jumped the gun…

It’s released!

1 Like

And already bought :sunglasses:

Great add-on!
Any change, we’ll see it also on the Xbox?

(I confess that I didn’t see the entire video) :grinning:

Having a look at the free version first.

Had a bit of a fiddle with this, it’s pretty good. Locking the time of day is great for a perpetual golden hour. I’d like to be able to reposition the search bar by dragging it similar to the way the position & portal windows works.

Speaking of which, out of curiosity I clicked the little Leaflet icon on the position / portal map and couldn’t work out how to close the overlay that popped up, had to restart the flight to get rid of it.

Unfortunately, xEnviro does not work with Flow Pro.

It will come to the XBox as well.

When?
No idea, my guess is in 6 weeks / months.
Ask the genius MSobo guys.

This is so cool, I’d happily wait 6 months for that. As long as it becomes available for the Xbox

And exactly this is the “bug”.
You happily wait 6 months.
Raise your voice to get it sooner!
You X-Box guys suffered a lot and enough this year, IMHO.

You’re right… Still, I like MSFS. Even though I play on Xbox.