Patch2 is coming?

Notice the content manager:

1 Like

If I read correctly it is due to be released tomorrow. But going by the problems I have been having today with crashing for no reason something seems to being on in the background.

3 Likes

As I read the message ā€˜Relaunch the game to updateā€™ is always there. Itā€™s a little misleading, but I means something like: if thereā€™s an update, relaunch FS to install it.

3 Likes

After the patch#1 installed, the ā€œrelaunch the game to updateā€ was missing. I just notice this came back on today.

I had this sunday also when i looke per cooincidence

When patch #1 was released, that message disappeared for me. In fact, I think it was blank, not even stating that I was up to date. But I certainly have the same message above, now.

1 Like

Lets hope i do not have to re install my windows again ( had to do that after patch 1 )

That would realy make me cray :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nothing the sim does should make you re-install your OS. You opted for the nuclear option, but Iā€™m sure there would have been a more optimal router to clean the slate, that affected MSFS only.

3 Likes

No, this is not an update. Updates are checked at startup and installed automatically.

1 Like

Nope was no other option ā€¦ believe me ā€¦ and was not the onlyone

1 Like

Patch will be released within the next 10 days

That was on September 10th. Sorry to disappoint but donā€™t expect a patch today.

edit. @Nufsed007 glad to be wrong!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Isnā€™t today within the specified timeframe?

Yes, so was September 11th, 12th, 13thā€¦ Iā€™m sure you get the point :smiley:

So is tommorow, and the day after, and the day after that. I expect it some time soon.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  @CaptClarence125, you beat me to it! :slight_smile:

The best bet to avoid disappointment is to expect the patch to be released exactly when it means to be. :wink:

2 Likes

If it comes out tomorrow Iā€™m calling you out, neggi Noraā€™s need to learn :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
EDIT: @CaptClarence125 You were sayingā€¦

1 Like

The patch should be out today or tomorrow. Very excited this time as they are fixing a lot of important stuff. Especially the turboprop logic. Hopefully the slow torque response is now history. Also hoping for a fix regarding the leaning bug and slow throttle response for piston engine airplanes as well. If this gets fixed and working as it should Iā€™ll be a happy man! :slight_smile:

no one drops a patch on friday. today or tomorrow. lets hope its as juicy as it sounds.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m with you guys! Fingers crossed for a release sooner than later. This one is targeting a lot of crucial issues, I hope it lives up to the expectation.

1 Like

Patch should be out today.

1 Like

What time if today?

1 Like