Payware Bell47G By FlyInside Available now

Thanks @HawkMoth9135

Next question, maybe someone knows : does the real thing have instrument lights ? I couldn’t fly over the sea at night…

You can press L for lights or at night above and behind your head is a grimes light, you can switch it on by clicking on it with your mouse gives a great red light ambience.

Tony

2 Likes

My test says that other players can’t see your ship or Nametag, just like flying in DevMode

They should see you if both parties have the same helicopter mod installed. If you don’t then you tend to see a hovering Bonanza or other low wing single engine piston.

Any update on pontoons?

6 Likes

Big fan of the Bell47G now. Great helicopter trainer.

I use a Thrustmaster T.16000 joystick for the collective and throttle, Thrustmaster TFRP pedals for the tail rotor control, and an old MS Sidewinder joystick for the cyclic, and it works out really well.

Shout out too to the Monaco heliport maker t0kenkiwi for Monaco Heliport - LNMC » Microsoft Flight Simulator which is challenging to land on, with any heli !

Picture of the Bell landing there :

5 Likes

We’ve just released a substantial update adding a MASH livery! It’s our first wear and tear version of the helicopter, rather than sparkling brand new.

https://flyinside-helis.com/updates

19 Likes

This is a great helicopter for a sim that doesn’t have helicopters well worth the money :clap::+1:

8 Likes

You guys should allow us to put the stretchers on other livery’s. maybe via parameter of cfg, or a clickspot?

3 Likes

Sorry, missed your post, I’ll have a word with Dan and see if its feasible :wink:

Tony

3 Likes

Any Pontoon Update?

6 Likes

This would be awesome!

1 Like

New update today 20th Aug 21 V1.36

New update when you start heli manager changelog =

• Enhanced physics time-step logic for consistency at low frame-rates
  • Reduces Heli Manager resource utilization
  • Co-pilot avatar pose corrected

If your browser blocks this download, please try another browser. If anti-virus software blocks the download you may need to temporarily disable it.

Tony

9 Likes

Cheers Tony, great to see ongoing support for this brilliant little helicopter

2 Likes

Last Update 1.8 gives you floats or you called pontoons :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes,i like them :+1:

3 Likes

Hi All,

Version 1.81 with floats is now live on the MSFS Marketplace!

Go download and hope you enjoy landing on lakes and rivers :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Dan

1 Like

anyone can do a mod for repaint Floats version?
can only ad as in fsx,were nice to get help :smiley:

1 Like

This was a nice addition, thank you very much.

,drag and drop now
cheers

1 Like