PC - Flight Planning problem

I use LittleNavMap (LNM) to create and export GA flight plans. Some contain Userpoints I inserted.

What is happening is that the FP loads perfectly onto the main map page and also into the G1000, including any Userpoints. I can see this in the NavLog, G1000 Flight Plan and on the MFD. Problem is that the AP ignores the userpoints completely, but has no problem heading to airports, navaids, etc.

Hope this is the right forum as I don’t know if it is an MSFS problem or LNM. Anyone else had this issue, and maybe a solution?

Secondly, anyone else have the MS Map panning slowly across the screen? How do I stop it?

I know that I see this sometimes with my xbox controller connected. If I manually recenter the right hand stick on the controller then it stops the panning on the world map.

1 Like

Are you using the NXi addon? I’ve imported plans with user points in, and it handles those as far as I remember.

Thanks. No, I am not using NXi addon. I was using the Working Title addon for G1000 (is that NXi?) but instead began using the MS one found in the marketplace (I understood it was the same thing - MS working with WT?).
I think with the WT version the userpoints were followed. I’ll have to delete the MS and try the WT version again to confirm.

Thanks, I’ll try that later today.

The one from the Marketplace is the NXi. It is also made by WT, with the other WT G1000 addon being a Communtiy mod not on the Marketplace.

Hi, yup, moving the xbox controller RH stick solved the problem! Thanks.

Thanks, looks like I’m using the NXi. Perhaps this is a LNM problem?? Are you using LNM?

1 Like

I use LNM all the time. It’s late otherwise I would double check, but I’m sure the NXi handles user waypoints, created via LNM.

If you get a chance, can you check? I tried again, no success following user waypoints.
Thanks.

@iamgeoff8975 If this issue is specifically related to the NXi, then can I suggest looking at this thread
Working Title G1000 NXi Discussion Thread and continue any discussion concerning user waypoints there?

That may prove more useful to you and also the NXi developers.

Thanks!

1 Like

Continued here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.