PC - Sim Update 8 - Stutter with addons

Same here. I don know what to do sicerely.
I tried ervything have been posting in this forum.
Since SU8 only testing one and another.
I usually fly in Spain ( is my country) So let me tell you Im not excited about the upcoming WU Iberia with this anoying Stutters.
Thinking to park the sim untill SU9.

My solution for myself is, I dont play this sim at the moment until this company fix the problems

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tried all the “fixes” and still have the same issue. My sim was running perfectly up until the update and now it’s unplayable. Ironically the update had a number of “fixes” for CTDs and now it’s turned my sim into junk. Surely they know this is a massive issue and another “fix” is in the works?
I’m loathe to moan about these things because I know the developers have a hard job trying to please everyone but what’s right is right. You wouldn’t buy a Ferrari with no wheels and the seller wouldn’t sell you it as such.

2 Likes

Same for me. Stutter even when the FPS is high.

2 Likes

Hi friend, Im the same, I live in Portugal, and normally fly Portugal/Spain area, just tried again to play the sim and it crashed once loaded up…

Workaround.

Start the mcdu server.

Go to → community → flybywire-aircraft-a320-neo → MCDU SERVER

Double click server.exe

press N or Y key → press enter key.
No need to open the remote fmc on another device.

3 Likes

Roger, but… we should to do this everytime we load the FBW A32NX in the sim?
The workaround is only for Dev Version?

Yes.

Dev and experimental.

Ok, I will try it. Thanks for the tip!

You’re very welcome.

1 Like

This unquestionably fixed things for me, like night and day. My stutters started today and it was bad. Also using the FBW A320mod.

Thank you for sharing!!

2 Likes

I didn´t have a flight, only loading A320nx at my home airport LEPA, open the MCDU server and minimize, take the dron and moving around, over the aircrat , over the airport, changed to cockpit, panning fast, left right, up and down.
No one single Stutter. Seems like its the best workaround to eliminate the Stutters in FBW A32nx dev and experimental versions.
Tomorrow I will test with a complete flight, but guys, this seems its gonna work.

Thanks a lot @TenPatrol

1 Like

Try https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/pc-sim-update-8-stutter-with-addons/501913/155

You’re very welcome.

2 Likes

Then what should we do in the following question once we press y for instance ?

I was unable to complete the flight because I had a CTD in the middle of flight:

Press enter key.
No need to open the remote fmc on another device.

Ohh sorry, I didn’t read your message carefully, thanks will try it out. I only have stutters with FBW so I was looking forward for a workaround hopefully this will resolve my issue ! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately didn’t solve my issue with FBW Dev Mode, still FPS is reducing throughout the flight. Thank you so much again for sharing ! :slight_smile:

That’s so weird, with A330-900 and B787 my FPS is solid all the time and I can see 60 during the cruise. Not sure why is there an issue with FBW.

2 Likes

Is this issue still present with WU 8?

WUs are only about landmarks, photogrammetry etc., developments for performances etc. is only delivered with SUs.

1 Like