PC user with Gamepad (xbone) issues

Overspeed as well. In the helicopter and Grumman Goose addons you have to turn way down or off or it can vibrate all the time. So yes I think it can or would be possible to add or change feedback based on flight characteristics of aircraft.
Is vibration working with the Xbox X or S?

For some reason I’m unable to assign Xbox controller’s RB button for increasing flaps (like it used to work before SU5). Is RB now acting as a modifier for something else and doesn’t work on it’s own? I really wish I could just go back to the original controls

2 Likes

Just try going back to the raw default profile to see if you can replicate the issue with the flaps. If it works, then just rebuild your profile for testing starting with the flaps. Or check for duplicate assignments in the same context of your custom profile. They call it context because your controller will only perform one of the assighments in a given context. But you are allowed to have multiple assignments to a given input as long as they are in diferent contexts, e.g. inside the cockpit vs outside. But I used the Elite II on the PC and customized my flaps RB down a notch and LB up a notch and they were not affected by this update.

+1. I’ve the same problem. I want old profile for xbox controller and with the new one I tried to change and some buttons simply doesn’t work. I tried everything and failing.

Extend flaps doesn’t work. Quickviews doesn’t work too.
I hope Asobo can put old profile back and we can chose between new or old.

So we lost the controller vibration with SU5. And now with SU6, it’s not fixed and we have to keep waiting. But the bigger issue is that I don’t see it logged anywhere as a known issue or a bug or anything. I have the Elite II and miss the vibration a lot. Has anyone reported this issue?

1 Like

I can not even update. MS Store creates problems very often.

Nope. Tried both the old xbox one and the new series controllers and both lack feedback. Without the feedback flying is less fun.

Have reportet it a few times, never got a feedback.

Thanks. I reported it today again too.

Hi everyone,
i also have no vibration at all with PS4 controller since the last update.
i will report it as well.

1 Like

Not possible to recognize xbox one bluethooth

1 Like

I have a problem. When taking off and landing the controlller vibrates. But in flight, in the cabin it does nothing, even when there is supposed to be turbulence.

I have the Xbox Series controller connected via USB to the PC.