Performance Degradation with 1.14.5.0. Upgrade

Ok so identical situation for me here. They NEED to fix this ASAP as all my friends in the sim are hitting this too. Thus not isolated.
I have perfect 50-60 FPS and goes to 20FPS and max stuttering. For me the GPU goes to idle almost and my Core #20 is the one pegging and mirroring the GPU workload almost to the dot but in reverse (pegging while GPU is idle). These are my observations and specs:

-I had consistent 35-45 FPS in VR , even after England update. Never seen such periods of stuttering before
-I have i9 10900, RTX 3080, 32GB
-Nvidia driver 457.3 and yeah it also suffers this issue, so this is not Nvidia related
-It happens with any plane but not always. I observed areas like Alaska where it never happens and flies smooth. Then randomly will trigger this and ALWAYS in the same areas. There is this patch of grass in a local hill I fly, where I always see the degradation instantly there, going from 60 to 20 fps instantly and Core #20 pegging. It is not a heavy area at all, so it is not related to that only.
-This interruptions will last forever while I fly such identified spots. They don’t resolve after 55 seconds as others have claimed. If I fly away from that area it resolves quickly…but then I will hit another similar issue area…etc…

I did not try any lasso procedures yet… this is what I see since last update consistently.

1 Like