Persistent cracks in ground tiles (not water) … since SU5

… yes, those are really impressive cracks … and they are of the same “persistent” category as those at EIAB.

But @BubbaBlitz7348 you should consider picking a more appropriate aircraft for such “inspection of construction” type of work :wink:

and that crack is reeeaaallly long as well. With lots of neighboring cracks too. Perfect.
However, it is not as easy to locate as the one at EIAB. I tried to make some more screenshots to make it easier to find (that small pond is a good orientation point).

btw. I guess I am just a stupid goose … but even with all those countless glass cockpit nav gadget third party high tech tools … I have no clue how to extra something as trivial as a regular GPS coordinate. So if you want to study those cracks then I can not offer more than that map.

PS: While flying there from KTUS I bumped into some really “nice” shape shift LOD ground tile cracks at the end of the aircraft graveyard. I will put them in a different post … as those crack have not been of the permanent nature.

The new topic is here: