Perth photogrammetry

Hi

Perth wasn’t supposed to be with photogrammetry ? I didn’t remark any change ?

André Vaillancourt

from the patch notes found here; [RELEASE] Release Notes (1.22.2.0) World Update VII: Australia Now Available! - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Photogrammetry Cities
Sydney
Melbourne
Brisbane
Hobart
Adelaide
Perth
Cairns
Darwin
Townsville
Mackay
Bunbury

Make sure you ‘get and install’ the world update from the ingame marketplace. Also check that photogrammetry is enabled in your data settings.

Thanks I was looking for this release note.

Something wrong with my installation, my Perth is not photogrammetry, I just found a youtube’s video and I no stadium, nothing changed. I deleted the cache and went in the content manager. Very strange.

André Vaillancourt

I just found WU7 is not showing in my content manager ? ■■■, the update was normal no issue. I don’t understand. I’m on 1.22.2.0 When loading the sim, I get the Sydney bridge picture. I don’t have the new legend plane in my aircraft selection.

Looking a the POI map, I don’t have the new ones. I just don’t understand ? Is there a way to reinstall the WU 7 if not in the content manager ?

André Vaillancourt

As said above: You need to go to the marketplace, select the world update from there and “buy and download” it for free. After that you see it in content manager for future updates etc… It´s the same as with the other world updates before.

The legend plane is not in your aircraft selection unless you buy it (not for free). Same as for the Junker last time. It´s not part of the free update as far as I know.

Oh boy, I forgot to go there. I’ll try this, thanks. I just missed this step, sorry. Oh, I didn’t know the plane was payware. Sorry again. Please delete this post, my mistake.

André Vaillancourt

Topic closed by OP request.