Pitts S-2S Liveries by EDRM-Repaints

Hello folks,
maybe you’re familiar with me, I did a little bit of painting the last 10 years. Most of it was GA, because I love getting lost in little details. After quite some abscence, I have now decided to pick up the brushes again and do so exclusively for MSFS. Hopefully some of you appreciate my work. :slight_smile:

All of it can be downloaded from edrm-repaints.com

I’ll use this topic to showcase what I’m doing on the default Pitts S-2S.

Sidenote

Little Off-Topic, but there is some limitations in the current default models for us painters. You can help us by upvoting the following topic and bringing it to the devs attention.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/get-rid-of-mirrored-textures-to-allow-for-better-repaints/300925

ZK-PIG

Background

Once a Royal Falcons performer, this glorious Pitts went on to claim a series of Aerobatic Titles in Australia, all of which are immortalized on it’s fuselage.
It is now flown by the great Noel Kruse. If that name is new to you, go check out flybetter.co.nz and catch up! :wink:
He’s got an amazing series of free books to improve your piloting skills, highly recommended for real pilots and simmers striving for excellence, alike.

G-EWIZ

Background

This more flamboyant livery is flown by Rich Goodwin. Due to the well-known limitations of the MSFS texture mapping, my repaint is a rendition of the livery it carried in 2015, when it just carried the Union Jack for the first time.
Even though it has gained some stickers and sponsors ever since, I find it absolutely stunning even in this cleaner state!

5 Likes

Greetings from Canada. I am very familiar with your work, especially for A2A aircraft. I hope you create some good “older” repaints of the analogue gauge version of the 172. And a New Zealand repaint of Dino’s MB339 would be welcome too. Thank you for your great work over the years

Thank you :slight_smile:
I’ll refrain from doing Paints for the 172 for now, because I suspect A2A will be publishing an overhaul of theirs sooner or later.
Dino’s jet is definitely something I’ll get in the future, so maybe there’ll be a chance.

And G-EWIZ is released!

2 Likes