Plane Disappeared from Hangar [Solved]

Hello -
I have MSFS Premium Deluxe, which I’ve been running since shortly after it was released (though installed on my current system about six months ago).

I noticed recently that the Cessna Caravan was missing from the Hangar. I’m quite sure it used to be there though I don’t know exactly when it disappeared. It shows as installed in Content Manager however.

The plane is available when I do a discovery trip that uses it (eg Grand Canyon) but I can’t see it in Hangar nor choose it in the World Map .

So far I’ve followed the troubleshooting steps here:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019984319-How-to-troubleshoot-an-aircraft-missing-from-the-hangar

This includes turning off and then on Online Functionality, deleting the DCE folder and letting MSFS recreate it, renaming the Community Folder, deleting the packages in the Official folder and letting MSFS reinstall them, and also disabling all apps that connect to MSFS (servers and bridges to android apps, for example).

After deleting and reinstalling the packages, they once again show as installed in Content Manager, but still the plane is not there in the Hangar.

Any suggestions?

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

I have premium deluxe. The Caravan 208B disappeared from my hangar though it shows as installed in Content Manager.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I have MSFS Premium Deluxe, which I’ve been running since shortly after it was released (though installed on my current system about six months ago).

I noticed recently that the Cessna Caravan was missing from the Hangar. I’m quite sure it used to be there though I don’t know exactly when it disappeared. It shows as installed in Content Manager however.

So far I’ve followed the troubleshooting steps here:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019984319-How-to-troubleshoot-an-aircraft-missing-from-the-hangar

This includes turning off and then on Online Functionality, deleting the DCE folder and letting MSFS recreate it, renaming the Community Folder, deleting the packages in the Official folder and letting MSFS reinstall them, and also disabling all apps that connect to MSFS (servers and bridges to android apps, for example).

After deleting and reinstalling the packages, they once again show as installed in Content Manager, but still the plane is not there in the Hangar.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Ryzen 5, 5600G; AMD Radeon 6600, 16GB Memory, plenty of hardrive, installed on SSD

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Unknown - probably within last few months

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I’ve solved this issue finally after countless wasted hours. There is a marketplace activity called Adventum Tours Hawaii that renames the default Caravan so that it no longer appears as a Caravan and can no longer be searched that way either. Instead it turns the Caravan into Aventum. I actually thought this was an obscure plane - never occurred to me that this was the source.