PLAY not working in hangar

Hello everyone, could someone tell me why the “PLAY” button doesn’t work in the hangar? The other two buttons work perfectly … I tried to reinstall MSFS but nothing has changed … maybe some settings in the options to change?

Does it only apply to the DC-6 or does it affect the other aircraft as well?

If it’s only on the DC-6 chances are probably PMDG forgot to put the camera animation file for the
Hangar showcase.

No … unfortunately it happens with everyone

Hmm… Interesting. Try to do this, go out of the hangar, then go back in. And select the external and interior showcase camera on that top right corner. Then go back to the Showcase play button. Does it make a difference?

Check somewhere in the options menu there is a setting to allow menu animations or something of that sort, i am not at my pc now unfortunately, I had the same problem and found it.

This one has annoyed me for awhile. Especially the rolling camera on the floor that shows a dark blue and light blue “Nothing”!!! All Aircraft Including Default!

If you change liveries and then click the “Play” button it resets to the Left Side Zoom In. At least it does for Me…

No … and the PLAY key does not return blue but black

if I change livery then I only have the view in the cockpit … not even the external view returns

To get back the external view I have to go to the “PROFILE” menu …

Go to options , general options, accessibility, menu animations and select on.

8 Likes

IT WORKS … thank you from my heart

OOPS … now the “PLAY” works then if I click the view in the cockpit it works, but if I go back to the external view it doesn’t work. The two left and right buttons of the views work, but the central one of the external view No. If I change the plane the same … if I click on PLAY then the external one does not work … Thanks anyway, now it’s better than before … :slight_smile:

I noticed that this problem only occurs with large planes … on small ones everything works fine …

Your welcome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.