Please map the MFD map zoom

Please can you make it so that we can assign the MFD map zoom knob on the G1000 to an external device.
Also the Bus-tie switch on the Citation Longitude.

Thank you and Happy new year!

This i’m waiting from August for my small home cockpit…a knob is waiting for.

1 Like

If you haven’t already sorted this out , I have. I use FSUIPC7 along with the Mobiflight WASM module which opens up a lot of the missing controls of the G1000/3000 etc.

Details are on the FSCUIPC7 forum …

What was the name of the procedure for that map zoom? Can’t seem to find it.

Can we at least get native keybinds to zoom in / out the MFD map on the g3000 / g5000? It would be nice if we didn’t need 3rd party apps and plugins for such a simple feature. Even if it was added to the SDK in simconnect would be a step in the right direction. Granted I would like to see keybinds for every button and knob for all default aircraft in the simulator.

3 Likes

This would be a great feature to add. I’m on an XBox console and use an Axair MIAP (a small external box with lots of switches and dials that are keyed to keyboard commands in MSFS) https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/axair-miap-x-box-controller/509000 with it. I have almost everything necessary in the cockpit coded to the MIAP and would love to be able to “dial zoom” the MFD map. Even using a regular keyboard, the software solutions mentioned aren’t an option for those of us using a console.