PMDG 737 Discussion (PC Version) (Part 1)

I took that post to mean that even if they weren’t releasing the -600, the -800 would still take as long as it’s going to take. Their reasoning is that the -600 and -700 share most things, and then from that base they can add the additional changes to make the -800. So if they do leave 6 weeks between releases then likely it will be 3 months from the -800 after the -700 drops.

1 Like

Thats the -600 first ( less popular but extra sales money )

6 weeks later the -800 … thats 3 freaking months

A real shame

Wow, exciting times. Three big releases potentially in 1 weeks time!

I now have permission to confirm the aircraft

It is the FENIXsim A320

9 Likes

When exactly? Could you also share this information?

I cannot believe you folks are wasting your “1 post every 2 hours” in Slow Mode to talk about another company’s product.

1 Like

A reminder to keep this topic on track. Focus only on discussing the PMDG 737 if you want to participate in this thread.

Lmao I know right

So uh…what is this “brilliant way of marketing” you speak of? From my perspective it has been radio silence for months now…

1 Like

That is great to hear. I am hoping that it is as good as the PMDG 737, but maybe it is going to be better. Can’t wait for the Fenix A320 and it sounds like it could be the sleeper of the current airliner releases that blows them out of the water. I’m really disappointed with the MD82 which is really just a direct port from P3D at the highest price in the sim. Where was the treatment to bring it up to MSFS graphics/sound standards. Hopefully we get the PMDG 737 this week!

1 Like

Wrong thread.

2 Likes

hope to see that on xbox one day!

It’ll never be on Xbox. It needs an external exe to run. Xbox does not allow this.

Please stop derailing the thread, this is about the 737, not the Fenix.

2 Likes

737-700 first flight?

When this baby drops I plan conducting some test flights around Seattle from KRNT to maybe KBFI (Boeing field) prior to delivering the aircraft to WestJet in Calgary (CYYJ). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will do a delivery flight from KRNT to SOMEWHERE - Love Field, probably, in SWA livery. Then run a route to my “home” airport at KBNA.

1 Like

Shannon - Stansted on a Ryanair livery

Its a nice simple route that ive been on irl many times so im excited to be able to do it in MSFS.

1 Like

I’ll be bringing one home from RNT to BNA as well! Probably the BBJ :sunglasses:

1 Like

KRNT to EHGG probably, with a stop somewhere in between. Maybe in CYQX.

I gotta ask how big PMDG really thinks the market is for the -600?

I only want the -600, and that is because none of you do.

8 Likes