PMDG 737 in VR

When you say that you are having a hard time turning the dials etc. Are you meaning that you are doing that with your VR Controller or Mouse pointer?

The only time I ever use my VR Controller is when I am taking pictures while flying in VR. (I can also take pictures in other methods but doing so through the VR Controller allows me to not have to pause the game.) Otherwise, my VR Controller is completely useless as there are a plethora of problems and so, using the Mouse is far more trouble free for me.

Now, what we all really want is true hand tracking where we can physically turn the dials, yokes and alot else via our God given fingers!

This is practically here already as it is being worked on every day by the same person who brought us the wonderful OpenXR Toolkit. You will need to get another device that attatches on to your VR Headset (Leap Motion - Ultra Leap).

Here is the link to the thread. In my opinion, I would take a few days and try to read as much as I can as the information is priceless as I learned so much from just reading what the Programmers amd even the users write.