[POLL] Which MSFS feature are you looking forward to?

1 Native VR
2 Better flight model
3 Roads and rivers keeping horizontal cross section along the sides of the mountains
4 Chase camera as in XP
5 Runway lights off during the day
6 Better runway light model (not just a ball)
7 Runways not following the terrain, but with their own model leaning on the ground

1 Like

Smoke when touching the tires (we already had it with FSX and FS 2004) and from cooling towers and chimneys from industry

:+1: Will add it to the vote, thanks!

1 Like

VR is coming in like a week! :partying_face:

Not sure these are planned. I do know that smoke does appear on touch down, perhaps its just a matter of enchaining this. It does for sure exist though, you can test it out by having a reaaaaly really bad landing :wink:

1 Like

You might want to also vote for this:
Multiplayer: display other players actual aircraft 3D models and liveries around you - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Wishlist:

2 Likes

If you look into the FS2020 files (some are ‘protected’ in WindowsApps) there are entries for these 2 already. I suspect it will have to wait for the official “FX SDK” for them to show.

1 Like

My top 6 in order of importance to me:

1. Replay
  2. DX12
  3. Improved scenery in rural areas where ponds don’t appear as mountain top lakes, where there is just flat farmland.
  4. Improved flight models such that small air turbulence doesn’t have such a dramatic affect the aircraft.
  5. Helicopters but I think this will bring forth many more complaints about ground details. More than you ever thought.
  6. Improved airport ground traffic to keep service trucks, busses, fork lift trucks, fuel trucks, airport service personnel, etc. from driving or walking into or through taxiing and even parked aircraft.
1 Like

The roads everywhere are quite bad. Car photos are baked into the street with moving vehicles running over them. There aren’t nearly enough vehicles on main roads, the distance they draw in is way too close, and their behavior is erratic. There is also this transparent overlay covering each road making it look like google maps trying to show me there is a street there. Not to mention the greenish hue that many roads have. I think an easy overhaul would be to just have road textures placed down over the satellite road scenery and have a functioning traffic system that follows those newly placed road textures like Xplane had.

1 Like

DirextX12 credo per me sia il meglio

1 Like

Improved taxiway signage for sure, along with more accurately modeled Garmin systems.

Taxiway signs are too small / illegible, and they’re incorrect across the globe

And I hate flying the glass cockpit planes because the garmin systems feel fake / gimmicky.

2 Likes

Tks, I’ll take a look!

1 Like

I look forward to improvements with seasons, ATC, and urban/rural transition.

2 Likes

Added them all, thanks for voting!

Okay! I added it in, thanks!

Agreed with the signs, and at night they are literally impossible to read. Thanks for voting!

1 Like

Roger! Added to the count!

I’m also wishing for VR in my Christmas stocking.

1 Like

Haha, have fun with that! I’d love one of those things one day. :christmas_tree:

Oh there is one more thing I would love to see.
When doing landing challenges, I would like to challenge my own points and see a highscore list of myself, as I don’t have friends, who play MSFS.

5 Likes