[Polls] Aircraft & Avionics Update 1 Discussion

To me next Christmas time in end of January :slight_smile:

So many things and options now in Avionicsā€¦

1 Like

The Top Gun Low Altitude Challenges are completely broken now. The hills form right before my F18 and arenā€™t even fully shaped, while I pass them. Trees throughout the landscape are nowhere to be seen, except a few tiles at the start and at the very end of any given run. The run itself now moves in slowmotion as does the timer equally. Iā€™m on Xbox Series X.

Will do a thread tomorrow about this. Now it is time for bed after tooth removal.

2 Likes

Hello @moosacher2,

You may want to create a new topic in #community-support or if you feel itā€™s a bug, create a new topic in #bugs-and-wishlist:ui-online-activities-bug if there isnā€™t one created.

1 Like

Seems ok for me. I donā€™t do them much, but they donā€™t look broken on my system (at least the very first one looks how I remember it).

1 Like

black screen no, ctd some i think .

but what i noticed , with rolling cache on textures load faster, and Xbox starts faster

2 Likes

Just took off from CYQG (Windsor) in the Longitude. The roll down the runway thru FL040 was an absolute slide show.

It has improved since, but Iā€™m still seeing the occasional hitch.

This is on Xbox Series X. No extra scenery installed that didnā€™t come in a World Update.

I have been participating in the AAU1 betas since the beginning and was already on sim version 1.30.12.0, but when I started up this afternoon a few minutes ago, I was still prompted to download and install a ~689MB update after the usual ā€œchecking for updatesā€ phase.

Xbox LOD issue appears to be fixed now.

5 Likes

Anybody notice the sharpness of all displays (PFD/ND/MFD etc) are way over sharpened? Some AA issues on screens as well since the update. Not just for CJ4 either. Noticed first on PMDG 73.

Thanks I advance!

Expected behavior. I was on beta too and I noticed the GA release has some enhanced behaviors, like itā€™s quicker to use my MIAP dials to dial in frequencies.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in every public beta since they started and not all of them have ended quite this way. Sometimes the final beta build was the absolute same as the public build without an update at all, at least for me. Some have insisted on an update through the MS Store first, or with the new popup black box. This update was after the sim had launched and went to the ā€œchecking for updatesā€ screen. As it is, the build number is the same as the final beta despite the update. I donā€™t doubt your experience might be different.

1 Like

And itā€™s not coming either. At least to Xbox. Navigraph are reportedly working on a mod to add their charts back to the G3000 and CJ4 (hopefully G1000 as well). But thatā€™s not coming to Xbox.

The PC crowd has temporarily lost said charts in the G3000 and CJ4 until Navigraph release said mod.

1 Like

There was an update for the February AIRAC cycle today. Beta players received only this update; non-beta players received both the AIRAC update and the 1.30.12.0 AAU1 build.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

5 Likes

3 times naked anticlockwise round the oak tree and pray to the msfs gods , leave them an xplane sacrifice works for me :grin:

3 Likes

Is it just me or did we just get proper shadows from the clouds on the ground?

So far I didnā€™t had time for flight, but checked Longitude, CJ4 and C172 it looks really good. Especially Longitude.

5 Likes

On PC, i canā€™t even download, tried starting then all of a sudden ALL items that were in community folder disappeared. Trying to download but my guess is servers are busy as heck

Stellar update Asobo! Nice and easy to download and install. Updates to some Reno content in the Content Manager and away we go.

Some great content and enhancements in here.

Great work.

3 Likes

Yes please for the sake of sanity. Fix the broken DLSS. How did this not get caught in the beta? We get this literal game changing setting and then its taken away. Please, please, pretty please, fix the ------- DLSS

1 Like

Oh Yes excellent