This is a topic I’ve created for all bugs related to the A320neo / 321neo (systems, visuals, etc)
I think we’re seeing more negatives than positives here and it shows to see if they really care for the community of MSFS. Idk but everything seemed better or performed better before SU5 and now when they released it everything is going downhill. Hope for these stuff to be fixed soon, but for now let’s keep on telling them.
I do hope we get a hot fix for the regressions in SU5 soon, I would be most disappointed to have to wait until SU6 for the issues to be fixed.
go check your settings in the graphics menu. They have been reset by the update or changed completely.
Absolutely. It can’t be left in this state. It was fair enough on previous sim updates that were bad but still an improvement over the previous. But this huge regression cannot be left until SU6 releases later in the year
Why did they do this?
Thanks. I am afraid I am also capping FPS (at 1/3 of 120 monitor) and still have it. If they had fixed it would it still show as “bug logged” ?
Flying 737-max in career mode shortly after takeoff every annunciator light in the cockpit is lit and bears no relevance to the actual status but the switches still seem to work. Xbox su5
My most hoped for featurs for SU6 is – not 1 single extra addition to the Sim.
Focus just on fixing what should be fixed since Nov 2024. Each addition seems to break something else.
Please, no extra games or surprises or changing the sim to squeeze in other consoles.
Please fix the bugs we have in what seems like thousands already before moving on to other projects.
Can’t even start a flught.The circle keeps spinning…..
Before that I got an xml parser error. Managed to solve it, but now I can’t even fly.
Thanks again Microsoft.
SU5 is no longer playable in VR! Constant, massive stuttering.
Hopefully, this disaster will be fixed as soon as possible.
I wish SU4 would come back.
How are the clouds and atmosphere disappointing? Some of the flights I’ve flown the atmosphere has been amazing.
Good experience with SU5 for me.
Really love msfs24
I did some free flights with a few small planes and a helicopter for two hours. I tested different locations, including some busy areas like Tokyo, San Francisco, and New York.
Everything was smooth, no problems at all. It was even smoother than with the previous two or three beta versions of Su5.
I had done my usual preparation: reset the MSFS cache, cleared the shader cache, and checked all the graphics settings in MSFS and in the driver after the update…
I think we’re seeing more negatives than positives here and it shows to see if they really care for the community of MSFS. Idk but everything seemed better or performed better before SU5 and now when they released it everything is going downhill. Hope for these stuff to be fixed soon, but for now let’s keep on telling them.
The number of positive vs negative posts has zero to do with the experience of the total community. It has been shown over and over on public forums and social media that posters that are upset with things or just have a desire to see outrage are far more likely to post something than someone that is just out there enjoying life and happy with the results.
I don’t think that’s true - seems to be gaslighting what looks like a real set of problems to me..
I couldn’t agree with you more. I’m sitting in limbo wondering if a reinstall will make matters better or far worse. But I am having so many issues after this update that the game is giving me one headache after another. This has never happened to me before with any of the other updates.
Think what you want but there have been studies done across the spectrum of public discourse that have all come to the conclusion that in today’s society one cannot take any statistical value based on the volume of comments and that there is a massive amount of trolling designed to foment anger and outrage. None of that says that a negative comment is not true and does not deserve respect only that you cannot sum up the pros and cons and come to any serious conclusion.
While I absolutely agree that people who are happy with something are far less likely to leave a review than those that aren’t happy, I know many people who don’t even know this forum exists that are wondering why the sim has suddenly become unusable
Do you get the same stuttering in a 152 or 172?