[Polls] World Update XV: Nordics & Greenland

Unfortunately, I can’t help you there :slightly_smiling_face:

Good call though. There probably are some logs somewhere. Hopefully, someone else can chime in here :+1:

I flew this week’s community fly-in flight plan from Sweden to Norway. Around the third waypoint and after, this is how the terrain looks like.

In general, the terrain was not detailed throughout the flight. Matrices and grids all over the terrain.

Do enlarge the photos for better detail (or lack of it!)

Have you tried that route since Asobo has fixed the online Bing data today?

3 Likes

Today? I flew this route today. 8 hours ago.

Where is any information about that update?

When I flew earlier today, there was no update.

There is a banner on the top of the forums.

Strange! I didn’t get that notification either.

I don’t believe it has been there very long.

I’ll have to fly that route again, then. It was a two-hour eyesore.

I flew it last night and it seemed ok to me. I’m going to fly it again later on today.

So I flew again…

And was so disheartened that I did a water landing by cutting the power then and there… and where I landed, please take a look at the DEM in the background.

2 Likes

Have you switched Online Functionality off and back on in the simulator settings as suggested here?

No. But I restarted the SIM altogether.

Emptied the rolling cache since?

1 Like

Yes. I did that too.

1 Like

download

[10 chars]

1 Like

I wonder if this had been mentioned before, but how come this banner picture of PG look so horrible and never replaced?

What is so horrible about them?

3 Likes

Looks okay to me, even that close.

4 Likes

The PG is Nyhavn and Charlottenborg Palace in central Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. The white blob to the right is a cover over the scaffolding raised to replace the roof tiles on Herluf Trolles Gade 5. It has since been taken down.

2 Likes

I was mostly concerned about the building on the lower right. At least to me it seems deformed.

1 Like