Possible pilot profile error badge missing

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Pilot profile badge is missing and 0 hours diplayed for next level. PC.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

yes

since su15 the “next level” shows 0 hrs, on xbox serie X

Hi @FUFJJ ,
This bug is bug-logged, so has been duplicated & confirmed by the MSFS team as a bug. I think (though I may be wrong) that the bug is not part of the MSFS code but resides in the XBox account code. If I’m correct, the fix would have to come from the Xbox devs. There is no work-around at this time, and no ETA on a fix, AFAIK.

2 Likes

Yes

nothing to add

The images are one day apart, if that’s relevant

@SmotheryVase665, it might have been ‘bug logged’ from when this was occurring in the Beta version. Note the original post starting this thread is from 6 April. Considering earlier statements that SU15 will be the last update to FS2020 before FS2024 is released, I’m suprised this very obvious and presumably simple glitch was not fixed before SU15 went live last week.

Also I’m having this problem on the PC, and FS2020 shares the same codebase between PC and XBox. So I’m not sure what you mean by ‘the fix would have to come from the Xbox devs’ but either way I’m hoping we can get a quick fix to this bug without waiting for a full SU16, as we might be waiting a very long time for that one.

Hi @CaphollandX
Yes, this was bugged during the beta - note my confirmation of the bug using Build: SU15B v1.37.12.0 on April 5th (2nd post).

My understanding (and as I noted, I may be totally wrong on this) is that MSFS is an Xbox game. User authentication is done using Xbox authentication common to all Xbox games and includes functionality such as checking your logon credentials & storing your achievements in the game, which includes your pilot profile. Hence, if correct, the fix to this bug would be made by the Xbox team.

@SmotheryVase665, thank you for the clarification. That makes sense. I’m still curious if Xbox users are also seeing this, or if like you mentioned earlier, there are people (on Xbox or PC) who are not seeing this. Everyone posting in this thread so far has either indicated they are on PC, or did not specify the platform in their post.

That being said, I really shouldn’t spend this much time navel gazing at my virtual profile when I could be focusing on the positives of this update and soaring into the improved virtual skies instead! :smiley:

Hello,

My achievements seem to no longer be getting logged. I’m not too sure when this happened as I seldom use the profile function other to look at my flight logs, I know when I used to visit the profile screen there was a progress bar(?), now there’s nothing…

I’m running MSFS Steam, Windows 10, normal mode, no mods.

Any ideas how I can restore/repair this?

Regards,

Marco

[/wrap]
wtfmsfs2.PNG

I do have this issue too and I’m on XBox (Series X).

1 Like

I have the same error. No badge nor next level hours. I assumed is SU15 but I see for some the problem started before released

Same thing for me unfortunately, also exactly the same as people before this post - right after SU15 update

MODERATOR EDIT:
Here it is described how to apply the badges, although not the “0 hours” error

Aquí se describe como aplicar las insignias, aunque no ell error “0 horas”

Same issue here, no badge and 0 hrs after the SU15 update.

I have followed the instructions of the technical service: cleaning result of most times and distances
reset of airports where I have landed (more than 300 ->0)
next level 0H
distances flown 0
Total hours flown and logbook without touching
number of airports star 0
I AM NOT going to uninstall and reinstall the bug for the sixth time
they not take care about statistics, loss of hours after crashes or bad synchronizations

So after SU15 update my “Next Level” is now at zero hours… I’ve done 420 hrs. Interesting!
Not that i’m concerned as it makes no differance as I just fly for the enjoyment of it. Many SU’s ago my hours flown at that point after the update also went to zero and i was at roughly 450hrs flown.
:roll_eyes:

Not just me then. A few things seem to have started happening here.
Profile shows 682 hours, Next Level shows as zero, no badges.

Also I’ve started seeing more incidences of being stuck at the “updates check” stage at startup.

Same problem for me:

NB: I only have 633 hours, as for almost 2 years, hours in a session were lost on restarting FS.

Now, the next level shows 0 hours…

Same

…and now its almost the end of june. What is going on? No fix so far?

1 Like

Yep, same bug on my profile…