- Post Your Cockpit Pictures Here -

Sadly no. But it will in time I’m sure.

Sure it does. Use the free beta. No issues

Not yet it should be ok in September they said

Here is Air Manager 4.0 beta

WORKING in MSFS 2020

Work in progress:

A future Boeing 737?? :star_struck:

Ok i Know but airmanager is connected to flight SIM 20 but thé panel is not working ? What do i forgot

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Next level!!!

Did you also install the separate plugin beta file?

Ok i Know but airmanager is connected to flight SIM 20 but thé panel is not working ?

Step 1, Install Core BETA App: Link
Step 2, Install BETA Pluggin : Link

If you skip step 2, it will not work in 2020

I did That of course and I am connected to thé sim ?

I hope you are welding that yourself! Very nice. I should think about welding up a frame.

Yes. This is what I’m aiming for :grinning::

I have only welded the main load carrying frame, the rest is laser cut sheet aluminum that I’m riveting or bolting together. Welding a frame would be nice, however that would require more welding skills than I posses, and would probably not be accepted in the basement

Are you using MSFS 2020 ? Saitek panels are working ?

Very nice. Where did you get these gauges please. I am building a cockpit and would like to use these.

I was flying in X-Plane 11 in the photo. The Saitek panels are working currently in MSFS via a few different plugins but the official plugin or drivers from Logitech have not been released yet. I am using SPAD.neXt currently in MSFS and it’s been great.

Edit

Well, now it appears the official plugin/drivers from Logitech have been released. So there you go.

It’s home made.

Hardware:
What you need is plywood and a couple tools to cut holes (jigsaw, drill)
10 rotary encoders bought on Amazon (less than $10)
A monitor of 23" or so. (used one is fine)
Arduino MEGA 2560 ($15)

Software:
Air Manager 4.0 (BETA)

Thats it! Air Manager does the work for you, simple drag and drop from there, and some pin identification for the encoders. Not difficult at all.

Universal Boeing MCP / Airbus FCU
Arduino Teensy 2++ -->> Serial Data → Python → SimConnect → MSFS2020

Work in progress but essential functions work :smiley:
The lables belong to an elder project which i never really finished, got to update those.

The cables and soldering tho :see_no_evil: