- Post Your Cockpit Pictures Here -

3 Likes

mine is similar ! however your desk is more tidied up.

5 Likes

Wow great stuff. I like those extra screens as they allow you to pan your in cockpit cam freely and still keeping an eye on your gauges. Nice.

the two screens are touch screens, however msfs is very limited in that sense. touch does not work eg for the GTN750. in x-plane i have the knobster from siminnovations.com (on the left), you can control the G1000 knob with aphysical button, inner, outer ring and press. You touch the button you want to turn on the screen to get the focus. does not work in fs2020 unfortunately. with that i fly without mouse or keyboard. using a G1000 with a mouse is a pain.
latest addon was for the pc, a 6900XT amd :slight_smile:

1 Like

Built with the LoungPilot Motherboard, loving it!!

16 Likes

Great addon!!!

Also the ability to turn a rotary knob physically is a big plus.
I always need to zoom way in to make it work using a mouse. So annoying.
Maybe a future upgrade😉

Well heres mine

4 Likes

All that’s left is to drop a 65" display behind and finally I have my own pit!! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Really nice. Have a lot of GREAT flights!

1 Like

A not very good photo of my simple setup. It needs to be a multi purpose family computer at times so not much room for improvement at this time. Still quite enjoyable to fly though.

The three monitors are run from a RTX2060 Super using NVidia surround so sadly stuck with the fisheye distortion for now. I am suite pleased that I can get mostly 30fps (locked) with minimal stutters at high with some ultra settings. It will be interesting to see what the 27th brings but I am really hoping for multi monitor support in the future.

3 Likes

Fulcrum yoke arrived flys a treat , well worth the wait , makes my landings better than with a joystick after years of flight.

8 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you FLIGHTJOX!

Final arrived… :grinning:

10 Likes

I didn’t think these were on the market anymore. I was going to buy this but then I raised the pedals and put bearings in my Saitek combat pedals.

I am jealous. Looking at replacing my pedals for Christmas, but have not made up my mind yet. That one is certainly one on my wishlist.

Xbox series x setup

4 Likes

yup still out there, just hard to find stock…stumbled across these on amazon…$10 less then retail…added to cart immediately, and 2days later here they are… :grinning:

Can’t speak for any other pedals. I upgraded from Saitek pedals to the these and it’s a world of difference. One of the best purchases I have made.

2 Likes

I currently have the CH Products Pro Pedals.

S0, I guess any other pedals will be an upgrade.

I have been “eye-balling” the MFG Crosswind pedals as a more affordable alternative.

Also waiting to see what Honeycomb is coming out with.