- Post Your Cockpit Pictures Here -

Hello,

Pedals are from Opencockpits

https://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/airbus-steel-pedals-p-589.html?cPath=88_60

Thank you very much.

I had the opportunity to buy a used a320 home cockpit at a bargain price and along came the 737 ones that want to exchange for the a320 ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/steel-pedals-p-377.html

very impressive build!

1 Like

excellent job on the center console :+1:

1 Like

Why not to use that money to fly in a real plane ?

Been a pilot since 1988! 5 years ago I was hit with Meniere’s disease and had to stop flying… I’ve flown pretty much every SEL and some MEL/ Turboprop and plenty of jumpseat time in a B747-400. Now dedicated to Flightsim as I’ve always been.

So the wife pushed me to build this in the spare room so I can continue to fly and have fun…

For me its not about the money, Being an Engineer and the Wife a surgeon assist for endodontics I’m not too worried about that part… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ok I understand your good reasons,

Enjoy

1 Like

Nice job. Those pedals can be a little sticky. I redid mine with bearing. It completely changed them.

1 Like

No price on doing what you love…God bless you👍

1 Like

Brunner CLS-E MKII Yoke and Pedals finally arrived and in. This took the realism to a whole new level

10 Likes

you should download the G1000 NXI from the market place makes the standard g1000 so much better!

5 Likes

i guess you are waiting patiently for multi monitors too! huh.

Meine Tante JU mit meinem Airmanager Cockpit

6 Likes

Cost me a lot of blood sweat tears and money

5 Likes

Still some work to be done, so just ignore the screwdriver holding the 7" display in place.

Now to decide on a GTN750 or GNS530… :thinking:

6 Likes

I have the GNS530 but really want a working GTN750. I have both versions out right now and we need something that works like both. One that is interfaced in the sim and works like the garmin trainer.

1 Like

New here (by way of fly!-fsx-x-plane and now MSFS). Been working on this setup using the drivers seat from my dearly departed 2006 honda civic for about a year now. Multi purpose modular cockpit, Dirt rally, American Truck Sim, Star Wars Squadrons, Elite Dangerous and now MSFS. The arms are mounted via a 3d printed wedge nut (similar to bicycle handlebars). The box on the top of the Honeycomb Yoke is a custom designed switchbox, with three single rotary encoders, and a custom made dual concentric encoder (also 3d printed), looking forward to being able to map to map the garmin FMS to it!. The honeycomb stuff comes off as one unit, I mounted the plates to a wooden fram to keep them together. I do all my sim stuff in vr, so no need for monitor mounts. The whole thing is on casters so if I need to clear the room it rolls away pretty easy. Just waiting on some parts to clean up cabling, and to make sure the thrustmaster hotas stuff is just right before I paint those. The handbrake is an old Logitech wingman I took apart and redesigned a case for, restricting it to one axis but keeping all the button functionality.

7 Likes

24 Likes

That’s very impressive.
Jim-Sim