- Post Your Cockpit Pictures Here -

Very nice.

WOW!!! Great job!

Can you share your Airmanager Junker panel, have checked with Airmanager and cannot find it

Finished my Baron G58 build today

28 Likes

Like the backup gauges. Nice touch.

Most definitely! I have a real circuit breaker panel on the way I’m going to build a custom back light panel for

Awesome job, well done!

I like the aluminum framing and how things are labeled. Nice job!!!

Amazing build. So clean and we’ll organized. Did you design the airframe yourself? Great work👍

Thank you, I’m an electrican and a fire alarm contractor so labeling is key and wiring is what I do

Thank you! I designed the airframe and layout. Its 2020 aluminum extruded but I should of used 15 series which is much larger. I’m planning to put a website together on how I did everything. I wrote a wiki on mobi flight for the G58 for programming as well

again great work. Will certainly checkout the website once you have it up… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Still Work in Progress, but the FlyByWire in combination with Air Manager (Software) is already exciting to fly with :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Looks great!!! Are you experiencing any frame rate hit from the pop out instruments?

Actually i am flying with MED Settings and have 30FPS, so almost stutter free…hope it gets better with DX12 and further updates.

Greets,
Markus

1 Like

How are you running the multi monitors?
Looks great

Right now MSFS is work in progress, i usually fly with P3D. Therefore i only have 1 PC with 2x GPU. As described above until now i only can run settings at medium at airports like flytampa Athens, but it looks good so far. I use a tool called Air Manager for 2D Panels and 3x27inch monitors for outside view.

Waiting for official multi monitor support in order to get better performance,

Greets,
Markus

Here are some Pictures of my selfmade A320 Singleseater Homecockpit … It´s Work in Progress , the Pedestral and the Stick Area coming soon.

Fully Compatible with FbW 32nx

24 Likes

Nice Throttletek FlightBox! I have a custom one (with 4 thrust levers), still going strong.

1 Like

Processing: 18AD96EB-3882-46B0-94A6-A06233F30E39.jpeg…