POV Switch odd behaviour

I have an X65 stick/throtle from Saitek [Now Logitek] and have mapped Cockpit camera to look Down to pov dwn arrow, look up to pov up arrow, look right to pov right arrow and look left to pov rgt arrow. I have also mapped that hat switch to External camera look up, down, left and right to the same pov buttons. in the cockpit and external views, the view pans in the direction of the pov presses but immediately snaps back to forward view.
The hat switch does not appear to have any other bindings and my friend has mapped his thrustmaster T16000M the same and it works. what can I try to correct this?

logitek)

Here is a link to a thread with the same issue, but different controller.
The poster found a solution, it is near the bottom of the posts on the thread.
It should fix your problem.

1 Like

Interesting you say this. I thought I had mapped the POV to both cockpit and external various views, but fine that while the cockpit views are OK, the external bindings have disappeared and now I can’t find the POV anywhere on External camera.

Great info. Will give this a shot today.

Thank you!

Yes, unfortunately you have to set it up again, and there is no “axis” for the POV hat switch.
Here is a link to the pic of how to do that in MSFS.

This also happened to me. I shut simulator down, unplugged my stick, started MSFS, plugged in the stick and the POV was once again visible and accessible.

Sorry
wrong post
see above post by PJBFlyer

This also happened to me. I shut simulator down, unplugged my stick, started MSFS, plugged in the stick and the POV was once again visible and accessible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.