PowerSTOL for FS2020 now with Floats

This is my favourite MSFS2020 aircraft so far. You’ve done a fantastic job Jan, and the improvements are greatly appreciated.

I’m currently planning a journey around New Zealand, which will keep me occupied for a few weeks no doubt!

2 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate that you like my work.

I accidentally also found way how to make landing light stronger. It was not as strong as I wish. Now it is better. Will be also in new patch.

3 Likes

I absolutely love seeing your progress friend…this is my favorite aircraft in MSFS!

2 Likes

Testing ice on windows, texture again from snow here on my concrete parking place, fortunatelly was snowing again yesterday :slight_smile:

8 Likes

let’s hope you packed your parka for that test!

3 Likes

Hallo Pilots,

just brief list of what new patch 1.32 will bring. Im still working on some updates, but these points are already done:

• Rain effect on windows
  • Icing on windows and airplane surface
  • New modeled disc brakes
  • New parking brake control
  • Working suspension
  • Stronger landing light
  • Windshield transparency adjusted
  • Added NORMAL texture for carbon fiber dashboard
  • Optimalized 3D model for even higher FPS

Planned release till end of January, if everything will go according the plan

11 Likes

thank you!

Is it coming to the MSFS Marketplace?

Hallo,
I gained acces to Marketplace few days ago, I plan to put it also there, but there is lot of agreemnets, and I had no time to read it yet. So yes, I hope it will be there soon, but cant tell you exact date.

Best regards
Jan

1 Like

There is a big problem with your plane : it’s so fun to fly low and slow, with a great view of the ground and a great feeling of “being there” that it makes me want me buy a VR headset. I do not thank you ! :wink:

2 Likes

Trust me in VR it is even better, whole sim is. :smiley:

1 Like

The work you put into this is truly amazing. I guess you have still tons of ideas yourself but I would love to see different stages of flaps in any future update. Like 10 + 20 degrees of flaps in addition.

Sometimes you just want to glide as slow as possible and not land like a helicopter. :crazy_face:

Awesome work. Will buy everything you release in the future. :star_struck:

Hallo Magic,

Im happy you like it, I know what you mean, I can make more flaps position, but try it yourselves, difference in minimal speed is very small, like 5kts, therefore another position wont bring you much difference. Flaps now brings more braking than slowing effect, and I wanted that so. It should be simple machine, not Boeing :slight_smile: In last few days I got many ideas from buyers and I really appreciate it, but guys Im happy you like it and Im doing my best to make it little better, but this will never end, please try to understand me, there will be always someone with good idea. :smiley:

On other side to tell you some positive news, new patch will also include these additional news:

SOUNDS (recording here in my house is really fun, searching for suitable sound source):

• all switches will click
  • mixture knob sound
  • parking brake lever sound
  • mechanical flaps sound (no motor anymore)
  • fuel cut off sound
  • throttle lever sound
  • fuel feed pump sound (not sure about this, sound is bit annoying)

TEXTURES:

• NORM texture for tires, text on tire side is now plastic.
  • glass on gauges is now more reflective

Thank you
Best regards
Jan

10 Likes

True. Essentially you don’t even need flaps on this aircraft. So nevermind… :wink: I love the way this thing can land on a dime. And it’s a bit of a challenge to land without it bouncing up again… Looking foreward to the next update. :relaxed: :+1:

1 Like

Yup, totally agree … don’t change to much … just a fun flying machine.
Not to complicated … but a joy to fly :+1:

Looking forward for the next update.

2 Likes

Hallo Pilots,

Im sorry, I started adding some more details and sounds and I cant make it to tomorrow release, therefore v1.32 will be few days delayed. I will inform you about progress on it.

Thank you for understanding
Best regards
Jan

8 Likes

I can wait patiently!

2 Likes

Playing mainly with sounds now, but also added some small visual details, like power supply cable to landing light.

14 Likes

Who scratched my rudder pedals?! I told them all, wear soft shoes :smiley:

11 Likes

Love it, it’s amazing how much a little wear can add to realism.
Would it ever be possible to maybe add welds at the joints? I guess that would be a very time consuming thing to do though.

2 Likes