Pre-made flight plans (e.g. SimBrief) change automatically when choosing gate/parking

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

When loading a pre-made flight plan (.pln), such as those created by SimBrief, the flight plan loads into the simulator properly initially, but when I try to select a different starting position (gate or ramp instead of the default runway selection) the flight plan changes without my input, adding various waypoints. Sometimes it appears to be a transition, sometimes it appears to be odd ‘custom’ waypoints. I read about using the drop-down list to select starting position instead of clicking the actual spot on the world map, but both methods create the issue. Occasionally it does work by using the drop-down.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Flight plan as it appears immediately after loading it:

Flight plan as it appears after selecting gate 74:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

See description.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Have only been using the sim’s planning features after SU9.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This was previously reported. Please participate in this thread instead. Thanks.

1 Like

Duplicate defect report.