Preikestolen not showing

Hello, this is my first post :sunglasses:
A few weeks ago I installed the Nordics World Update and today I wanted to fly around Preikestolen in Norway, but regrettably I just see this:

…In the trailer it is shown as shown below, but from a different angle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgaj4NGVfR0 …Preikestolen shown at 1:50

Is it because of today’s Bind Data Outage? see image below…or something else with my MSFS installation, options, etc.?

Thanks in advance for the support! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @GTAVICTORVEN,
This may be a cause of a current server issue where it effects Bing Data:

thanks for the reply…I will try again with the server issue has been fixed…will update this post again! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

See also that report:

1 Like

After the server issues were solved, I tried again today to fly around Preikestolen which comes with the Nordics World Update, which I have installed weeks ago, and today I did the following:
uninstalled Nordics World Update from the content manager-> checked that the landmarks disappeared from the world map → closed MSFS → rebooted computer → launched MSFS → installed Nordics World Update again from the content manager → closed MSFS → launched MSFS → checked the landmarks are back such as Preikestolen (near Stavanger) or Holmenkollbakken (in Oslo) → still can’t see Preikestolen :woozy_face: :worried:…as an extra, I checked Holmenkollbakken and it is displayed as in the trailer video.

Preikestolen still not showing:

As an example, Holmenkollbakken seems to be ok, which is part of the same Nordics World Update:

From the trailer:

Hi @VictorFede,
I’m not seeing this POI either - I posted screenshots in the bug topic here:

1 Like

wow thanks so much, I’m a newbie and appreciate the great support :sunglasses: Also, with your post I learned how to post issues/bugs/etc

1 Like

@VictorFede
No problem. I usually try to repro this sort of issue faster, but have been rather busy recently.

It takes some time to find your way around these forums. Don’t worry if you make the odd mistake and post in the wrong area - we moderators can fix that! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are interested, you may want to read through some of the topics in Forum Navigation

1 Like