Premium / Delux airports loading issue

Hello all, just want to make it clear an issue with certain Premium / Delux airports (specifically EGLL, HECA, KORD, KSFO, KDEN). For me, loading these airports with any plane the sim will hang up at loading process.

A temporary workaround for me is to remove these airports in content manager. The issue has been submitted as ticket 115281.

Same issue for me. I first noticed it at KORD. Then found the same issue with KMDW. KCMI is about 100 miles south of Chicago, it works fine. EGLL won’t load, but EGCC, EGPH will.

Boy, it sure seems like every update that fixes problems just creates even bigger problems.

1 Like

I am having the same problem! I haven’t been able to load into any of those airports since SU5. I was hoping SU6 would fix it, but no luck. This is so ridiculous. Everything was working fine for me before SU5 came out.
How is it acceptable for patches to be released in this state?!!
I feel so ripped off for paying for enhanced versions of these airports!

I recently purchased EGGP Liverpool by Digital design and everytime I tried a flight it would hang mid way through, removing it and game works fine.
In my attempt to rule out botched os etc I did a full re-install, updated windows then reinstalled msfs then just the upgrades - no world updates and no other paid ware. Still the same thing so for now it’s money wasted sitting on the bench.

I have had the same problem with the loading half way and stopping. First time was EGLL premium. I unistalled in Content manager and then reinstalled Seemed to work OK then
Today I was flying out of Egkk (mkvy’s Airport) And the loading screen bar stops half way again. I have used the airport several times with no issues, but I had just installed Limj from Flightsim.to I thought there might be a conflict, so unistalled Still the same stopping, half way. Uninstalled Egkk and just tried default. Loaded OK. Reinstalled the mkvy’s version again. Stopped half way again Eventually by using the older version V9 instead of v10 I got it to load up OK
Whats it all about?? I had Task manager running (the only way to stop the sim once it stops half way) and resources look fine Maybe it’s scenery cache needs increasing??
Dale

Yup, same thing here. I’ve tried flights from Premium/Deluxe KORD and EGLL multiple times and it always hangs when loading the flights. I’ve tried flights from KMDW and those hang as well.

Looks like the issue is resolved in SU6, I could load into these airports after having reinstalled and restarted the sim

This issue seems solved for me as well after SU^6

I’m still dealing with this issue. I can’t load into any purchased airport